Stand Still (SamXReader)

A/n

Okay, so I was flipping through some supernatural fanart and meme's and I found this one that was a bunch of imagine ideas, so I thought I might try some of them. They were just titles and things like events to happen, but the whole story is my own. Enjoy!

***

Imagine you and Sam got stuck in an elevator.

You work at a Tech support building as a janitor. It's the end of the day and late at night. Odd things have been going on. Two people have died in locked rooms thought to be suicide. Your scared, but come to work everyday anyway to be able to pay rent. Your twenty years old and have no family. It's ten till eleven at night and you are compleatly alone.

***

As you walked to the end of the hall passing the endless identical doors by one another stopping at the closet. Your empty mop bucket and a couple of cleaning sprays putting them back to the orderly shelves that you kept every day. Your closet was the only distinguishable part of the building. You had finally convinced your boss a few weeks ago to let you change out your door knob and it was now gold and spherical compared to the stainless steel bars identical to every other on the doors. It made you feel more at home, like you belonged. Sighing to yourself you turned around ready to leave and lock up for tommorrow since you were always the last one to go at the end if the day. Just before locking your closet you looked to the black analog clock on the wall to see the time, ten till eleven at night and you were a bit worried. The later it got the more fear you felt from the people who had died. Alone. At night. When you had left and every way in was blocked. You felt responsible and scared.

Retracing your steps to the elevator you had walked past earlier you took off the jumpsuit you wore and the jeans you wore and the black tank top underneath were covered in sweat and you felt free now that it was off. Pressing the call button for the elevator you waited, pulling up your hair into a bun with small parts falling across your face. Finally the elevator opened and you stepped inside, pressing the buttons to return to the ground floor and sliding to the ground holding your head in your hands trying to calm yourself down.

Just a while longer. You can leave. It's alright.

As the car moved downwards you suddenly felt a gerk thinking it was to the ground floor you sat up and looked to see the doors open and a tall man walk in, a look of supprise on his face as you looked up, confused as well.

"Who are you?" Holding out a hand to you the man gave you a look of confusion and helped pull you to your feet.

"Uh, y/n. Who are you?" Standing up you gripped the wall as it began to move down once again and you looked back and forth between the ground and the man who's long hair dangled infront of his eyes. His hazel eyes never blinking or moving away from your eyes.

"Sam. I'm Sam." He wore a suit and tie, but a bump to his side drew your attention as you pressed yourself to the wall. You we're scared.

"Are... are you new?"

"Actually, I'm FBI." He opened his coat and I saw a pistol and he retrieved a badge flashing it to you as you stiffen up slightly, looking anywhere but to him. Suddenly the elevator halted. Not the gentle stop usually created, but a hard shake that made you loose your balance and fall into Sam's arms.

"Oh no." Looking up at the him you get slightly skittish.

"No, no, no, no, no..." You stumble over to the door and pry it open with your hands, using strength fueled by fear looking at the walls of the elevator shaft, and there was no way out.

But up.

"What's wrong?" You turn around once more to see Sam looking at you worriedly as you start to become dizzy and cling to the sides of the wall.

"I...I'm..." you begin to stutter and slide to the ground.

"Claustrophobic?" He walked to your side as you gripped your eyes shut.

"Ya. And... um... I don't do hights." He looked at you worriedly and wrapped you in his arms.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll get you out of here. Promise." Soothingly he held his hand over your eyes and supriseingly, not seeing the area around you helped to calm down. You feel your breathing starts to stabilize and you clench your eyes shut as he takes away his hand and you bite your lip, holding his hand as the two of you stand up.

"Okay, I'll lift the hatch," as he says so you hear a creak as you suspect the hatch opened and it slammed to the top of the car, "and I'm gonna lift you out," as he said so you felt a strong grip go around your legs as you begin to rise and you feel the celing, moving your arms to the top of the car, sitting on the top and pulling your legs on top. You hear a grunt and feel Sam's hand on your arm.

"Are you alright?" Sucking in a breath you open your eyes and he looks into your eyes. Even though now your in a more terrifying place, you felt alright.

"I think so. I really do." He held your hand as you look up and see the ledge of the floor above you. Too high to pull yourself up. You would have to climb.

"I... i..."

"It's alright. I'll go up after you. You won't fall."

"Ha."

"I promise." Even the doubts you had in my mind fizzed away as he reached out and took your hand, his eyes meeting yours. The small smile he gave you completely making you feel safe.

"Okay." Holding up your hands to the chain and pulling yourself up, one hand at a time Sam held you as you climbed till you finally pulled up to the ledge and finally Sam comming up to you. Not a moment later did the car shutter and it fell to the ground. You held out your hand and he held it as you laid back to the ground and once again clamped your eyes shut trying not to imagine what would have happened if you had been inside. You had been five levels above the ground. And you know you would have died if not for the man sitting next to you. Who's hazel eyes and caring mind continued to comfort you at this very moment. Sitting up you turned to him, his eyes boring into yours as he leaned in and kissed you. All the fear melted away as he tenderly found his way from your lips to your neck and finally you both sat together on the floor of the buiding.

"What did I say? I promised." He whispered in your ear as you smiled and hugged him tight.

"And I believed you."