Shout outs!!!!

Hey there all you party people, this is Katlyne here to give some shout outs to my followers, friends, and inspirations who one day I hope will read my work! I try hard to make good writing for all the people who read it and inspire me to write! Thankyou British_Bullet for becoming a friend over just a little conversation, thanks to leiatear1234 for adding my story to your list! I'm not that popular and I'm glad that you appreciated my work enough to show it to others. Thankyou to LegendsofOlympus who is my best friend and has inspired me to not only write this but finally publish my fanfiction. I'm not very confident in my work, but you make it all worth while by making me laugh. By the way her percy Jackson fanfiction is boss and the character Onyx in her book is based for me! (Hint hint check it out hint hint ;)) Thanks to Yep_Im_Awkward for encouragement every day. Thanks to idkmags for making such wonderful story's like blink and an orphans lullaby! I love her story's and hopefully you could check out a few of mine, follow my buddies and favorite writers up top and look into the fandoms of percy jackson, supernatural, shelock, and many more that we all write about!

Before you go, comment your favorite character in supernatural and a relationship with them if you had one! I'll make a story with it and tag the suggester in it! Thankyou so very much and watch out for crossroads!