Nerd Bot 1.0 (ReaderXCharlie)

Okay guys, if your not comfortable with gay reader than you can just skip this one, but I'm not sure what I am yet, so this isn't weird for me and even if I wasnt, the feels are feels.

This goes out my sister and if she gets an account I'll tag her in it later, enjoy brochachos!!

...............

Charlie walked into the bunker, her arm in a sling, a smile on her face, and a cut across her lip.

You didn't even care about the smile  the first thing you did was freak out.

"Oh my god Charlie! What happened!?!" You shouted, running up to her and gently checking out her arm and the cut on her lip.

"Y/n, I'm fine..." She chided, looking at you calmly as you continued to fuss about her injury's.

"Come on." You pick her up, your eyes stareing into each other's as you set her down on the couch.

"Y/n-" She whined, weakly hitting your arm as she smiled and you leaned over, pulling the first aid kit from under the couch and patching up her lip.

"Shh. There, all fine and dandy." You sing song, Charlie sitting up and smileing down her nose at you.

"Your such a nerd." She whispered as you smiled.

"Well, I love you too much to let you be hurt." You respond, kissing her nose.

"I love you little nerd bot." She mused as you found your way to her neck.

"Whoa, what if the boys are here?" She asked, you smileing mischeviously.

"Geronimo!!" You shouted, the two of you getting into the handsy stuff as you kissed roughly and smiled into every little one.