NEW BOOK

Okay, I'm writeing a Supernatural meets Arrow crossover!!!

It's called My Battle to Loose and it starts at the end of season two and continues to after the defeat of slade.

Enjoy my bros, here's the first chapter!!

Btw it's by Felicity's POV.

...............

“Someone once told me that the essence of heroism is to die so that others can live.” the damp smell of the room filled my lungs as I breathed as heavily as I could.

My hands shook, my heart raced, and all the tears I had cried before seemed like a waste now as Oliver looked over Dig and I in a calm peace. He was going to do it, to save everyone around him. It was all over to him, nothing would ever be the same.

“Oliver, please…” I begged, a cry rising in my throat as I felt the hand resting on my shoulder holding me back. Holding me away from him and I could feel from the tension in their fingers.

“Please, just be safe.” I whispered under my breath as the hand let me go and I glanced to Diggle to my side. He hadn't moved and yet we were alone.

“This won't end till I'm dead. Like Slade said, there's only one more person left to die. Me.” he turned, prepared to leave, and hung his head.

His limp making the dark seem even darker, the dampness even wetter, the smell even stronger. And the only tear that I have left fell from my cheek.

And may I just say after that day, nothing. I mean nothing, would ever be the same.

Not me, not Dig, not Oliver. Nothing.

“Goodbye.”

On Earth 6, Lebanon Kansas…

“Sammy…?” I could hear him calling somewhere in the distance. A voice without a body floating in the blackness. But I knew it was him, my brother, my family.

Dean.

“Sam!” the light flashed around me as my eyes shot open. The breath I sucked in feeling like a gust of wind forced into my lungs.

“Did you see her? Is she coming?” He asked, shaking my shoulders as the vision from God raced through my mind.

“She's… somewhere in a place called Starling City.” I breathed, still trying to catch the breath that alluded me.

“Where the hell is that?” He asked, scratching the place on his arm where the mark once was.

“She's in another Universe.”