The Authors

"The authors." You titled your book and began to write as Dean walked in on you and looked at you oddly.

"I'm writeing a book." You commented, listening to the sky.

She's joking right?

"Not even close." You commented, writing down Chucks question on the paper.

"Wh-?" Dean asked as you look up at celing.

Your seriously writeing
a book about us...

"The author commented..." she added my sentence as Dean peaked over her shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm listening to the author and God. Their having a conversation." You commented. Hey, being a prophet has its perks.

"That's it, she finally lost it!" Dean cried as I began to snicker.

Ooo, ouch

That's got to hurt!!

"Quit patronizing me guys!" You shouted up at the celing only causeing Dean to worry more about your mental helth.

"Hey!"

Couldn't help myself

Nice one!!

*Highfives*

"Come on guys, just help me make Dean belive I can hear you..." you groaned, slamming your head down on the stack of paper in frustration.

"Ow."

Hehehe

*High fives again*

"Come on guys!!" You shouted now that Dean was gone and you shook your fists up at the celing as you wrote.

Fine, but just because I'm bored

Same here. Why do you think I'm writeing this?

"Because you love me?" You asked shrugging your shoulders innocently with that big cute smile that I just can't resist and hot damn I really just need to help you now don't I?

"Yes, you do."

...............

Two days later
"

Dean!" You shouted running around the bunker looking for him with a smile on your face. You knew he was there because baby was in the garage.

"Over here!" He called from the kitchen as he made a sanwich.

Suddenly it began to fly around the room, laughter of the author and god echoing in your ears as you smile.

"Okay guys, fix his sandwich."

Why? This is fun!

I was about to...

"Nope!" You shouted, not wanting to hear the rest of my plan as the two of us put the sandwich back together and placed it back onto the table as Dean looked on in amazement.

"Okay, maybe their real..." he said rubbing the back of his head imbarased.

"Ow!" He screamed as I pinched him from the other side of the story.

Hahahaha!!

"Guys!" You shouted.

Fine, we'll go

And just like that the author and God left the best friends to goof around and explain to Dean what the hell was going on.