Never Mind (Sam/Dean/Reader)

"When will you grow up and realize I'm a groan woman!" You shouted, throwing your hands around yourself as Dean and Sam gave you the "your too innocent" look.

"I mean, I've been hunting since before you were, I'm not some kid guys! I'm the bad ass bitch that almost killed you several times single handed! It's not like I'm deffenseless." You stated, crossing your arms and fighting off the angry blush that wanted to spread across your face.

Dean looked like he was about to say something to you but decided against it when Sam gave him a look and stepped foreward.

"Look y/n, we know you can handle yourself. It's just your hot head that were worried about. You don't think clearly and it's dangerous to go out guns blazing every time you leave the bunker. Your just not mature enough." He stated calmly as you began to have to fight off tears as well as the blush.

You stood from where you sat the the table and walked past the brothers to the garage door, not turning back until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Come on y/n, it's not like we said you can't hunt." Dean said, slightly agitated as you just rolled his hand off of your shoulder.

"No. You basically said that I shouldn't." And with that you walked into the garage, pulling the tarp off of your old station waggon that you hadn't used in years, and left.

...............

Dean's POV...

Walking down the halls suddenly seemed lonely, even with Sam, it wasn't the same as when y/n was here. Every footstep echoed in the emptyness without a laugh to acompany them.

It was like I was all alone.

And as I walked into her room, my fingers grazing the desk top that sat beside her bed, I noticed a box sticking out from under the end.

"Hunt memorabilia." It read as I got down on my knees and pulled it out from underneath her bed.

I opened it, finding things from a silver bullet from her first hunt to a destabilized Hex bag from the witch case a month ago. Each one had a note taped to it with the place, perp, case, date, and reason to be special on it.

Everything inside it amazed me, every lock of hair or spot of blood, until I got to the final piece.

A vile of the vampires blood that turned me all those years back, the first time she met me, and used it to turn me human.

I flipped over the label, reading her note of importance.

Vile used to cure the man who saved my life and everything about it twelve years ago. I will always try my hardest to live up to him, let this be a reminder.

I placed the vile back down, wrapping it in a red cloth cut from a witch's robe and placing it back down in the bottom of the box wich now held tears.

"Oh, y/n... why?" I whispered, moving the box to the side and laying down on the bed that still smelt like her and eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

...............

Then next morning I opened the mailbox, looking through for any new hunt information but only finding one letter addressed in her hand writeing. No return adress.

I opened it heasatently, pacing inside at a single piece of paper.

I wrote a note a long time ago, "Vile used to cure the man who saved my life and everything about it twelve years ago. I will always try my hardest to live up to him, let this be a reminder."

Never mind.

Goodbye Dean.

Y/n