All the Wild Horses (DeanXReader)

A/n

Hey hey hey, I just thought you should know that I've been reading these amazng imagines by album_covers and that her song based ones have truly touched me, so I thought to try one of my own!

Enjoy brochachos!!

Ps, the song is above if you want to listen to it.

...............

Dean Winchester, well isn't he a story. One of the most horrible, long, winding, bloody stories of all time.

Yet, somehow, you came to love him.

So, as you sat with him in the bar, sipping on your beers, listening to the horrible karaoke singers, and watching Cas strike out with girls, you couldn't help but laugh every time he told a joke.

And, naturally, being as drunk as you were when they asked for the next person to come up for karaoke, you volenteered.

Smooth move, y/n.

So as you got up on stage, looking over the brothers, Dean at the bar, Sam reading at a table, and Cas wondering around aimlessly, you told them to put on the slowest song they had.

"All the wild horses. All the wild horses."

Dean looked up at you, confused as to why this son came on. He loved this song, you knew it.

"Tethered with tears in their eyes."

You sang, your voice smooth and bright as you closed your eyes, feeling every word of the song.

"May no man's touch ever tame."

You smiled, listening to the words of the song. No man, Dean would say, could ever tame you. You could never be railed in and no one would ever brake you. He would talk to you like that every day, and tell you it would be alright.

"May no man's reigns ever chain you."

And you could still feel his arms around your shoulders. That first night, you were so afraid. He set you free.

"And may no man's weight ever defrayed your soul."

You could still hear his laughter as you told him jokes, when the two of you fell asleep watching princess bride in your room, everything.

"And as for the clouds. Just let them roll."

When you opened your eyes, Dean and Sam were sitting together, listening to you, Cas standing to the side and smiling. The whole room seemed to be entranced by you as the music filled your ears and your cheeks set on fire.

"Roll away. Roll away."

You hummed, biting your lip and smileing gently into the words as Dean walked up and stood next to you, grabbing the second mic.

"As for the clouds. Just let them roll."

His words flowed, mirroring yours as the two of you stood face to face. The lights glaring in your eyes but you could still see him fine.

"Roll away. Roll away."

You whisper into the mic, Dean comming ever closer, you remembering every little thing he had ever done for you. A hug, a word, just holding your hand.

His free hand moved to yours, dancing on your skin as you both smiled.

"Just let them roll."

Dean's lips moved gently, an inch away from yours at least.

"Away."

Together, your voices like one, beautiful, perfect, ment to be.

And your lips met together, perfect and in sink. The lights went off, the curtains closed, perfect.