Poetry pt 2 (SamXReader)

Hey yall, this isn't what I was talking about in the last update, but I've been wanting to make a part 2 to poetry ever since I wrote it!! Enjoy dudes!

...............

"Sammy..." Dean whispered walking into the room, seeing his little brother at your side as usual, holding your hand.

He had just come home from a hunt.

Hu, home.

And was looking for Sam for updates on you.

What he didn't expect was to see you awake. He also didn't expect the two of you to be making out when he walked in.

"Did I miss something?" He asked after clearing his throat, Sam looking back Dean in supprise not having heard him before.

"Pardon me, but wern't you in an incurable coma where, I don't know, if she woke up to call me!" Dean asked as the two smiled sheepishly at eachother.

"I think that I might have forgotten..." San said, whispering into your ear the next part so only you could hear. "For good reason though..." he said, kissing the side of your ear gently.

Dean, now done with being angry, came over and hugged you tight as Sam did the same. Some might have complained about not being able to breath, you didn't care, they were back and okay.

Outside of your Coma...

Dean returned home from the hunt, Sam sitting beside you, holding your hand, crying bitter tears as you lay on the bed, breath almost silent as you pulse slowed more and more.

You were dieing and he knew it.

Reality had started to warp in your mind. You could no longer hear Sam as he spoke soft words to you, or Dean as he held you face in his hands, telling you to pull it together and wake the hell up.

Nothing.

Somewhere deep in your mind a reaper was comming to take you away.

"Please, y/n, don't go. I promised you." Sam whispered, holding your hand to his lips as he cried.

"Come on, you can't do this babe, just hold out one more time. For Sammy." He shouted at you as you just laid there silently.

Inside the Coma...

"Every day, for a year, you stayed with me?"

"Every day. I could never leave you alone. I love you and I always will. Just do something for me." Sam looked me in the eye, holding your hand.

"Wake up. Please." He said, whispering kindly.

"What?"

"Just wake up for me."

"Sammy, I love you. Just sir here with me please."

"Of course." Sammy leaned over, kissing your head as you kissed him back.

"Always."

Outside of your coma...

"Always." You whisper back Sam pulling you up to be face to face with him as you continued to whisper.

"Dean!" He shouted, Sam hugging you as you whispered in his ear.

Inside Coma...

"Love
Forever isn't long enough
To tell you how I feel
It's like a dance
Every step beautiful
Graceful
Love
Like a sunrise
Every one magical
Wounderful
Love
Like a kiss
You and me
Forever
Love."

Sam smiled, his eyes tearing up as he kissed you, passionate.

"You and me, forever, love."

Outside of your Coma...

"You and me, forever, love." You open your eyes, tears in them, and Sam held you tight.

"Do you mean that?" He asked you, a stupid smile on your lips.

"Forever."