Run to You (DeanXReader)

I love writing the song story's so enjoy my brochachos, I hope you like these and if you like it comment songs and characters that you want me to do if you want. Love yall dudes!!!

Song in bold

Letter in italics

...............

A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried it was true
As your glance met my stare.

"The bar was dark, my vision like a tunnel to the man sitting at the bar. And for some reason, I couldn't look away, I couldn't blink, it was like destiny, like fate, and he glanced my way, his dark green eyes holding my stare as smile tugged at his lips.

But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow,
To kneel down at your feet

And he loved me for years, that man did. He taught me his ways, and we saved the world because to him family didn't end in blood. But his heart started to wander, from me to the fate he thought was his. A darkness that sought to steel the only love I had ever known.

But no matter what I did, I could never leave him. I loved him, even when he didn't love me any more.

I'll run, I'll run
I'll run run to you
I'll run, I'll run
I'll run run to you

And I just want you to know, I'll always come back for you, I'll always run back to you because I love you.

I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone

So I just kept fighting for you but there was nothing that I could do even though I knew she didn't love you. I fought for you, I always had and I always would but what we had I thought it was gone.

How shall I win back
Your heart which was mine
I have broken bones and tattered clothes
I've run out of time

I always told myself one day you would love me again, and maybe you would... now I guess I'll never know. I just needed you to hear it one more time. Even if I'm broken and dead and my time has come.

I'll run, I'll run
I'll run run to you
I'll run, I'll run
I'll run run to you

I'll always come running back to you, no matter when, no matter where. Even if you never want to love me again I will always love you.

oh
I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me
Ooh take my heart (take my heart)
And I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

And I would break free from heaven, slay thousands of angels waiting for me, and fight my way free just to see you smile.

I'll run, I'll run
I'll run run to you
I'll run (I'll run), I'll run (I'll run)
I'll run run to you
Mmh-mmh mmh-mmh mmh-mmh mmh

So always remember, because if your reading this I'm long gone, I'll always keep running back to you.

Dean Winchester, I'll always run back to you."

Dean put down the letter, his mind raceing, his heart beat roaring in his ears.

You were dead.

He sat in your room that night, crying and crying, as he realized how much pain he had caused you, that his stupidity had cost him his one true love.

Death had stolen you.

And he didn't know how, but he was going to get you back.

I'll run
I'll run
I'll run To you.