Outside This Mess (DeanXReader)

I wanted to write another imagine, enjoy.

...............

Imagine the Winchester's never hunted, but you did. You and Dean fell in love.

"Do you know what this life is like?" You asked, Dean sitting on his hands as you looked at him.

You held a blood splattered knife in your hands that you had just used to destroy the vampire nest. Dean had been captured by the Vamp and you had been going after him.

You and Dean... somehow you had made him fall in love with you.

And he blinded you, his brother had become a monster, a vampire, and you had let him slip right under your nose.

"You killed all those people..." he whispered, looking around at the body's on the ground.

"Your brothers alive isn't he?" You said, looking up at him and over at his brother who was chained up behind him.

"I can save him... I couldn't save them." You pointed to the bodies behind you as you took out a lighter and threw it down on a stack of straw as you watched it burn infront of Dean to keep him warm.

"Stay there. I've gotta fix your brother before he decides it better to drink my blood." You said, putting down your machete and preparing a mixture to return Sam to human.

"What is your life like?" Dean asked as you took the mixture and shook it around, frowning as Sam looked at you in fear.

"There's alot of blood. You run a lot, you cry a lot more... you don't have a home, not even close. And one day your just gone." You looked at Sam, tears in your eyes as you injected him with the mixture and watched his quiver and scream in pain. All you did was watch but Dean couldn't look at him.

"No one knows what I do Dean. I've saved the world more times than I can count and I would do anything to have a brother like you do, anyone, just so I wouldn't be alone. But I could never bring someone into this... this horrible hell of a life. The closest thing I have to family Dean is the other hunters I work with and I watched die."

You turned to leave, Sam's groggy head lifting.

"Thankyou, for everything. What can we do to repay you?" Dean asked, holding up his little brother and inspecting him with care.

"Don't look for me, don't speak of me, and if you ever see me again, run like your time is up because it may be if you stick around. I can't always save everyone, but I'd rather not need to save you again." As you walked out of the barn, turning back to the brothers Sam and Dean you smiled.

"Oh, and thanks. For being my family."

And you hopped into your car, turning over the engine and high tailing your way out of that small town with your one true love looking on in sorrow and joy because somehow you both knew your paths would never cross again.

Two months later you sacraficed yourself to the cage, trapping Lucifer and Michael inside forever and the world was at peace at last.