The Oldest Winchester (Winchetsers-Reader)

Ok, I love writeing the queen and wanted to write another oldest Winchester is a girl aka you story, enjoy my brodets!!! Comment thoughts down below!!!

...............

"Sam's!! I'm back from the bar!!" You shouted, cupping your hands around your mouth to amplify the sound throughout the bunker.

Without an answer you just nodded, going back to your Impala and fishing Dean out of the back seat as he was out cold.

"I cant leave you alone for ten minutes can I little bro?" You asked him even though you knew he was asleep.

You walked into the bunker, laying him down on his bed and tucking him in gently with a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you Dean-o." You whisper as you turn to walk out the door, looking at the picture of you, Dean, and your mom on his dresser, smiling and sheading a tear as you nodded respectfully at the picture.

You took care of your little brothers, and today was your 36th birthday. Dean had taken you out to a bar (more for his sake than yours) and you had let him get wasted to forget the whole demon killing spree that had been torturing him recently.

You got back into your room, laying down on your bed and fishing the Book of the Damned from under your pillow and flipping through to Charlie's notes.

"Love you baby..." you whispered as you kissed her handwriting gently and you started to cry.

Your brother was going to die, deteriorating little by little.

Sam was going crazy from telling himself that it was his fault Dean had the mark at all.

Your girlfriend was dead.

And Cas was in the wind all over again.

Not to mention Crowley and Rowena.

And you couldn't do a thing about it.

So you sat on your bed crying to yourself and holding Charlies papers in your hands, your eyes clamped shut as you imagined your mom hugging you and Dean tightly.

You could still smell her flesh burning, see Sammy in your arms, Dean and dad behind you.

You could still hear her screams, Sam's screams, Dean's screams, Charlies and Dads.

And you blamed yourself for it all.

At some point you fell asleep, tears soaking your pillow and your fingers clutching Charlies notes as you dreamed about her all night long.

...............

I can't make another sentence of this tight now, but I enjoyed writeing it. Comment if you like the Charlie has a girlfriend plot, the Winchester's older sister plot too. I'm gonna make a part 2 to this anyhow though so be on the loo out if you like it.

Love you guys

~Onyx Donavin