Our Song (Teen!SamXReader)

A/n

Okay, I've been dieing to do another cite Sam story, so here ulyou go, if you want anything in specific, I do take requests, I'll tag you in it, and do the best I can!!

Love yall!

...............

"Hi." Sam whispered as he walked into the room, sitting down next to you, his hair hanging loosely infront of his eyes and it made you smile.

That was six months ago and you couldn't get him off your mind, not for one second.

And that was before he asked you on a date.

His nerdy self somehow fit perfectly with your book loving, bad ass nature as the two of you went to the library over summer vacation.

As you two were driveing home Sam looked at you, eyes wide slightly as he smiled and pulled over onto the side of the road, popping a tape into the cassette player in the old Impala he had taken for the day.

"I made you a little something... to remember me by." He said as you looked at him, pulling yourself around so the two of you could gaze into each other's eyes while the song started playing on the other end of the player as Sam started up the car and began driving down the road again.

I was riding shot gun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car.

The stereo belted out the Taylor Swift song till the end, where Sam's voice came over the speakers.

"Hey y/n, I love you, and this might not be our song, but I can tell you what is. The way you laugh and just can't stop, the way we love eachother and never get caught, the songs that your always playing and I just can't get enough. The late night star light conversations I hope that will never end. Because, y/n I love you and your my best friend." He sang and went on to name every little thing about you that he loved. The way your eyes sparkled when you told a joke, the way you write and how you give him hope, how life wouldn't be worth living without you because your his everything and you were his all, he world, his sky, his stars.

That he would love you till the end of time and that if he ever has to say goodbye, this is how you should remember him, remember him loving you.

So as you pulled up into your driveway, your heart racing, tear stains on your eyes from how beautiful his words were to you, you turned to him, and kissed. Your first kiss, and it was beautiful and soft, rough ever so slightly in a passionate way. He could still taste your lips as the two of you drew away from one another.

You took out the tape, holding it infront of your heart as he drove away.

The next day Sam Winchester left, and you haven't seen him since.

But somehow, one morning you knew.

You put the tape into your player, listening to the beautiful song he had made just for you, and outside a familiar rumble came down the street, stopping right in your driveway.

As you looked outside, two men stepped out from an old 67 Chevy Impala, even though it looked brand new, and one of the men, the taller of the two, his face set sternly till he saw you in your open window, the last line of the song playing through as he held a hand infront of his mouth.

From your window you could see the man say the words you knew all too well that were comming next, the ones that made you cry every time you herd them.

"No matter what anyone ever says, this is our song."