Girl Talk

Hannah's POV

I grabbed a piece of pizza out of the box and plunked myself down between Rachel and Olivia on the couch as Ash handed me a glass of wine.

"Alright, out with it." Rach smiled as she nudged me.

"What?" I asked, trying to hold back the smile that was creeping along my lips.

"Don't what us! You know what! Give us the details!" Ash scolded as she threw a pillow at me and I laughed.

"Okay, hold on first I need some background because I missed all of this. All I know is what Ash told me at practice, you met some babe last week and saw him again at breakfast, then he drove you home and then you went to the fair? Am I caught up?" Liv asked. I smirked to myself at how focused she was on making sure she had all the details.

"That's the jist, but Rach and I don't have any further details after breakfast so get on with it!" Ash laughed as she took a gulp of her wine and leaned forward on the chair to make sure I knew she was waiting. "Go on, start with the drive home. Oh and Liv, just for the record, he's fucking gorgeous, like beyond. Okay, go." She motioned to me.

"Wait. Hold on. I need to see a picture. It's not fair I don't have the visual." Liv said frantically as I rolled my eyes.

"Rach, do you have one?" Ash asked as Rachel pulled out her phone.

"I probably do, I see Harry quite a bit. Let me check." She said as she began scrolling.

"Everyone relax, I have some." I sighed as I unlocked my phone.

"You have some?! From when?!" They said in unison.

"We took some, while we were waiting for you guys at the fair..." I said as I touched one to enlarge it and held it up to Liv so she could see. Her mouth dropped open as she snatched my phone from my hand and began scrolling through. She settled on the one of the two of us holding up my fish and pointing at it excitedly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! That's him?!" She yelled as she shoved me across the couch and into Rachel, who just laughed at the reaction. "You bitch, holy fuck! I can't stop looking at him, like how? How is he even real?!" She said as she kept zooming in and out on each picture before switching to the next one. "He looks like he was created in a lab somewhere."

Ash peered over her shoulder at the photo. "Liv, that pic doesn't even do him justice." She laughed.

"Okay well I change my mind, I'm glad I wasn't there. I might actually have a heart attack if I see him in person then. God damn." She sighed as she continued to stare at the picture in front of her.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. It's not even like that anyway." I said as I took my phone back and put it back on the coffee table.

"Not like what?" Liv asked.

"He doesn't like me like that" I shrugged.

"Bitch, are you blind?!" Ashley yelled and I couldn't help but laugh at how dramatic she was.

"No, I'm not blind. Trust me, he doesn't."

"Okay, I'll humor you. Why do you think that?" Rachel asked as she turned to face me, clearly ready for my explanation.

"I don't know, he just doesn't really act like it. I mean, last week at the fundraiser he left early so obviously he didn't want to stay to hang out with me, and then tonight...I don't know, I felt like things were going really well, but then he totally had the perfect moment to kiss me and he didn't." I shrugged. "Which, by the way, reminds me, I know you guys took extra long on purpose so Harry and I would be alone at the fair waiting for you."

They just looked at each other and laughed. "You're welcome." Ash smiled.

"Zayn was getting so pissed." Rach laughed as she leaned over to high five Ashley. "It's alright, I'll make it up to him later." She winked.

"Okay, let's go back to this whole not kissing you thing though." Liv interjected, bringing the subject back to Harry.

"He had like the most perfect opportunity to kiss me of all time and he didn't do it." I sighed.

"Elaborate, Han. Fuck!" Liv said as she swatted me with a pillow.

"Jesus Christ you guys! Okay. Picture this. You're on a ferris wheel, with Harry and-"

"Mmmm Harry." Liv laughed. I just shook my head and continued.

"With the stuffed gorilla he just won you that is taking up half the seat, so you basically have to share half the seat so you are pushed right up against each other. He smells amazing by the way, anyway the ferris wheel takes you up all the way to the top and stops. You-"

"That was Zayn by the way, he paid the guy to stop it when you guys got to the top. Continue." Rach motioned towards me.

"You rest your head on his shoulder and he takes your hand and laces his fingers between yours. You're looking out at the lights and it's so pretty. All of a sudden, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran comes on the speakers by total coincidence, unless that was Zayn too?" I stop to ask Rachel.

"Nope. Continue."

"So you're up there, and everything is just falling into place, the song is playing and you sit up and look at him, turning towards him, and you gaze into his eyes and he gazes into yours. You stare at his unbelievably perfect lips, then back up to his eyes, and he's looking at you the entire time. Then after what feels like forever, the ride starts moving and kills the moment."

"Ohhh man, no!" They all said in disgust simultaneously.

"No, he had probably a full minute to kiss me. He didn't." I pouted.

"Okay hold on. He didn't kiss you and obviously he should have because that literally sounds like something out of a fucking movie, BUT all the other signs were there, I don't think you read that wrong." Ash said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I mean. You said he reached for your hand first." Liv shrugged.

"Well yeah, but I'd already put my head on his shoulder, maybe he just felt like he had to or something. Everyone else there was a couple, maybe he just didn't want me to feel left out." I shrugged.

"I don't believe that for a second, not after the way he was staring at you all night last week. I've known Harry for quite some time and I have never seen him do that. Ever." Rachel stated.

"Well, that's what happened. You guys wanted details, there they are. Make of it what you wish." I laughed as I got up to get more wine.

"Okay, but he also offered to pick you up for the fair. And texted you a couple times this week." Ash called from the living room as I filled up my glass.

That was true. He did offer to pick me up, which he didn't have to. He also paid for my breakfast, but he paid for everyone's. He did text me a couple of times, but it was like 'Hope you have a good day' or 'Check this song out', not really trying to have a conversation. But he did pay for all my fair tickets, even though I tried to fight him on it. And he was looking at me all night at the fundraiser, but then he left early so obviously he didn't feel the need to stick around. I was so confused. I already had a way bigger crush on him than I should, and now the fact that I can't seem to figure him out is driving me insane.

"Zayn thinks he likes you too." Rach said as I sat back down on the couch.

"So does Brian, but he'd never tell you that." Ash laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we talk about something else now?" I plead.

"Okay, does he have a brother that looks exactly like him?" Liv laughed as a brilliant idea popped into my head.

"Oh my god you guys." I said as I looked over at Rach and Ash, who just looked back at me in suspense.

"We should set Liv up with Niall!" I squealed as Rach and Ashley laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, yes we should." Ash smiled mischievously over at Liv.