Aunt Beatrice

Hannah's POV

"HARRY!" I screamed as I watched the car disappear down the street, collapsing into Niall's arms as he wrapped them around me and pulled me over to the sidewalk.

"FUCK!" Louis yelled as he fisted his hair in his hands, looking completely panicked.

"Han, look at me." Niall said as he turned my face to look at him. "We're gonna get him back. I swear to god, we're not gonna let anything happen to him."

"He could be dead, Niall!" I screamed. "He just got hit by a fucking car and they threw him in a trunk! He could already be dead, they're not gonna take him to a hospital!"

"I know, but it's Harry. He's alright. We'll find him." He said as he pulled me into him.

"This is my fault, I called him here! They must have followed him from the house, I led them to him, I did this!!" I cried.

"Han, I-" He stopped talking mid-sentence as he saw something over my shoulder. "Fuck!" He muttered to himself and immediately put his hands on my shoulders to look me dead in the eye.

"Hannah, listen to me. You need to hide, do not come out no matter what you see. I will come and get you when it's safe. If something happens you take my phone, call Brian, Zayn or Liam okay? GO." He said as he handed me his phone and practically shoved me off the bench and behind a tree, just as I saw the lights of a police car approach the parking lot. Him and Louis both dropped their guns at my feet before turning and running back over to Harry's car.

I was still hysterically crying as I watched the police get out of the car, I was still a way away and couldn't hear everything they were saying but I heard them say someone had reported seeing two men assaulting two other men in the park. I watched carefully as Niall tried to explain the situation, as one of the officers peered around through the windows of Harry's car. I saw the other officer look down at Niall's hand, which was all cut up from fighting the guys who tried to rob them earlier and hold it up to the other officer. They then looked at Louis hands, which were cut from fighting Robinson and Burrows back at Harry's.

My heart immediately sank when I saw them pull out their handcuffs and throw both of them against the car, cuffing their hands behind their back as they both glanced over to where they knew I was. Niall nodded towards the Range Rover and I knew he was telling me the keys were still in it. I couldn't believe what was happening as I watched as the cops loaded them into the back of the car, before pulling out and driving away with them. Tears streamed down my face as I watched them disappear down the street, wondering what the hell I was supposed to do now that they were gone and I was alone. As soon as they were out of sight, I grabbed both the guns and Niall's phone and sprinted to the car.

I hopped inside, locking the doors once I was inside, and started it before I pulled out of the parking lot. I had no idea where I was going, but I had to get away from there. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I hit the buttons on Harry's dash to call Brian from his Bluetooth. Luckily, Harry's phone was still in the car charging so I knew I would at least have a way to contact them if Niall's died.

"Styles?! What the fuck, I've been trying to call you for an hour!" Brian answered.

"Brian! Bri you have to help me, I don't know what to do, they took Harry and Niall and Louis, they got arrested and those guys are trying to take me and I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I-"

"Han? Han, slow down. Where's Harry?"

"They took him! They hit him with the car and then they just took him before we could get to him, they just put him in the trunk and left, I don't even know if he's alive, he was-"