Country Clubs

Harry's POV

I laid soft kisses to Hannah's shoulder as she slept next to me, the sun streaming in from the window making her soft skin glow. She stirred slightly before rolling over to face me, smiling but not opening her eyes.

"I love waking up next to you." She mumbled into my chest.

"It just might be my favorite thing, actually." I smiled.

I kissed the tip of her nose and went to roll out of bed before she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you goingggg?" She whined.

"Babe, I'm golfing with your dad today, remember? I have to shower and get ready. I don't wanna be late."

She pulled me into her, practically climbing on top of me as she wrapped all of her limbs around me.

"Nope. You can't leave now. I've got you pinned down." She smirked.

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

She practically squealed as I sat up and got out of bed, her still wrapped around me like a koala as I rose to my feet and walked freely around the bed.

"Looks like you can't pin me as well as you think babe." I smirked as she groaned in frustration

"It's not my fault you have some kind of superhuman strength." She pouted.

"Either that, or you just aren't that heavy." I laughed. "I gotta get in the shower." I said as I threw her back down on the bed.

"Who golfs in the winter anyway?" She scoffed as she watched me go through my bag to figure out what to wear. I didn't exactly bring my golf gear since I wasn't planning on golfing.

"Your father, apparently. I don't know if we're actually golfing babe, might just hit the range." I shrugged.

"You promise you'll tell me if he's mean to you?" She asked, sounding nervous.

"Hannah, he's not going to be mean to me. Please stop this worrying thing. I've met much meaner people than your dad." I scoffed.

"Fine." She sighed as she laid back on the bed.

I chuckled to myself at how much she worried about me as I headed down the hall to shower. I stripped down and climbed in, letting the warm water hit me and cascade down my body. I practically jumped when the curtain pulled back a few minutes later to reveal a very naked Hannah.

"Jesus Christ, babe. You scared the shit out of me." I said as I tried to slow my heart rate back down, my eyes raking up and down her body.

Fuck she's gorgeous.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Taking a shower." She smirked as she tried to step in beside me.

It took everything in me to reach out and stop her from getting in, every instinct in me cursing me for trying to do the right thing.

"Babe, no." I said as firmly as I could manage, which wasn't very firm since I couldn't stop thinking about all the dirty things I wanted to do to her.

She smiled at me, fully aware of what she was doing to me, and stepped in anyways. I watched as the water hit her body and slid down her smooth skin before pooling at our feet.

"Hannah...your parents..." I said as she put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down towards her.

"I'm a grown up, Harry." She smirked against my lips.