I Don't Like It

*Double update today for Kali, one of my most loyal readers :)*

Harry's POV

"You really think I'm gonna answer that?" I spat as Taylor sat across from me, grinning from ear to ear.

"How stupid do you think he is?" Niall scoffed. "We've played your games long enough to know that he'll pick one, then we'll all know who he would have chosen but you'll shoot us both anyways."

Taylor chuckled, obviously amused with Niall's assessment, but he was right. That's exactly what Taylor would do. He'd want them both to know who I'd choose, and he'd kill them anyways. We weren't that stupid.

"Well, I could just shoot all of you." Taylor shrugged.

"You could, but if you were going to you would have done it already." Louis scoffed.

"If we're all dead you have nobody to play your sick games so you're not gonna do shit." I sighed as I looked up at him.

"Well, that is true...but I have plenty to play with if I still have two of you. So it's time to choose. Should we just put the junkie out of his misery? Tomlinson looks like he's starting some withdrawals over there. Orrrr...maybe he should get a free pass since Horan already got one? Decisions, decisions." He said as he tapped his chin with his index finger.

I looked over at Louis, who was shaking and sweating, and I knew it was only a matter of time until major withdrawl set in. We had to get him out of here.

"Or you could just shoot me like you really want to." I shrugged.

"Oh I'm gonna shoot you, don't get me wrong. Not quite yet though." He winked and I rolled my eyes at him. "What I REALLY want is for those two dipshits to get back with your little lady. Then the real fun can start."

I felt the rage rise in me even hearing him speak about Hannah, and fought to keep it supressed so he didn't get the reaction he wanted. The thought of Robinson and Burrows out there looking for her was enough to make me snap his neck if I got the chance.

"I hate to break it to you, but they're not gonna get anywhere near her. Nice effort though, bro. Really, good try." Louis smiled.

Taylor looked slightly annoyed, but recovered quickly. He eyed the three of us, who were all glaring at him, before his phone went off on the table. He shot us all another look before he walked over and picked it up.

"Yeah? What? You know service is shit out here. Hello? Hold on." He said before turning and heading out the door to find better reception, letting the door close behind him.

"Did he really just tell us he's the only one here?" Niall laughed as he looked over at us.

"Huh?" Louis asked.

"He just said he's waiting for Robinson and Burrows to get back with Hannah. That only leaves Erickson, and it doesn't sound like he's in on this. At the very least, it's Erickson and Taylor that are here, which leaves this whole place wide open unless they somehow got back up. If we can take him out we can practically skip out of here." Niall chuckled.

I looked over at him, the wheels turning in my head as I tried to figure out what that could mean. There was no way he'd make it that easy, he'd been plotting this way too long and as much as I hated to admit it he wasn't as dumb as he looked.

"It doesn't make sense. It's too easy, I don't like it." I sighed as I looked around the room. "It's gotta be some kind of trap. He has to know they'll come for us. He didn't say that for no reason, he wants us to think It'll be easy to get out. He's giving us hope, it's gotta be part of some plan."