I See You

Hannah's POV

I immediately looked at the floor as I began to back out of the room and they scurried to put their clothes back on. "S-sorry, I'm- I'll just, I'm gonna go..." I said as I backed out of the room and into the hallway. I reached the main room and leaned against the wall, trying to catch my breath as my heart felt like it was gonna pump out of my chest.

I felt my stomach churning as I tried to push the image out of my brain, I felt like throwing up. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes before I was able to push them back, realizing I had zero right to be upset. Harry wasn't my boyfriend, he wasn't my anything. I had obviously read the entire thing wrong, and I was drunk.

I watched as they both re-entered the main room separately, going in separate directions and not even acknowledging each other. Harry's eyes scanned the room as if looking for someone specific and I suddenly realized I still had to pee. I scurried back down the hallway to the bathroom and went pee before taking a good look at myself in the mirror, making sure my make up wasn't smeared all over my face from the sweating and dancing.

I stared at myself for minute, trying to calm my stomach from the churning it was doing. I almost felt like he had betrayed me in some way, or I guess the connection I'd felt to him. Part of me obviously did believe he'd been into me by my reaction to what I'd seen, and every time I thought about it the wind would fly out of me all over again. Clearly, I was way off about the kind of guy I'd thought he was. He had obviously just been looking for someone to hook up with. I gave my head a shake and pulled myself together. I was clearly wasted and being over emotional. I made my way back to the bar where Brian and Ashley had now joined Niall and Liv.

"There ya are! That musta been one hell of a piss, I was about to send the search party after ya." Niall laughed as he motioned to Ashley, her being the search party I guessed.

I saw Harry approach us and stand beside Niall, I could feel his eyes burning into me once again as he took a sip of his beer. I felt sick to my stomach that his gaze still made me feel warm, as if there was something between us.

"Sorry, there was a line up." I lied as I looked over at Harry. He was no longer looking at me, letting his eyes wander around the room, seemingly unbothered by what I had just walked in on.

"Well, another round of drinks, yeah?" Niall said as he waved over the bartender.

"Actually, I'm pretty tired. I'm probably just gonna head home." I said as I saw Harry's head shoot over towards me out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't look at him. Niall and Brian looked at me like I had just said the world was ending and I could feel Ashley's questioning look on the side of my face.

"You alright? You were fine a few minutes ago." Brian asked, showing a rare moment of concern.

"Yeah, I'm good. You know how it is when you go to the bathroom and suddenly realize how drunk you are." I laughed fakely, knowing Ashley would see right through me. Brian finished the last swig of his beer and set it on the bar.

"Okay, well you ready to go, Ash?" Brian asked as she nodded.

"Oh no, you guys stay, it's your birthday. I'm fine. Stay and have fun. I just didn't eat today much since someone eats all of our food." I said as I playfully nudged Brian. "I'll be fine, I promise. The walk will sober me up."

"I think you're actually insane if you think anyone in this bar is about to let ya walk home alone." Niall scoffed as he downed the rest of his beer. "I'll take ya. Let's go." He said as he motioned towards the door.

"You guys, this is ridiculous, I'm fine." I protested before a deep voice spoke up behind us.

"I'll walk her." Harry said as he took his beer and put it down on the bar.