Cabin

Harry's POV

I ran my fingertips up and down Hannah's back, feeling the smoothness of her skin as she laid against me. I loved the way she felt next to me, like her body moulded perfectly to mine as if we were two pieces of the same part.

I was so relieved that we'd somewhat talked things out. I knew I had a lot of work to do, and that if I didn't seriously start to break my old habits that I would be in danger of really losing her. There was no way I would ever let that happen. I knew my apologies meant nothing if I didn't actually change my behavior and stop being such an idiot, so I had to make a conscious effort to leave my old life behind and realize that Hannah was my life now and I didn't have to do all the things I used to.

We'd been making love on and off all day, barely stopping to rest in between, but I just couldn't get enough of her. If felt weird to even call it that, since I'd never really referred to sex as "making love", but that's exactly what it was when I did it with Hannah. Being inside of her was like nothing I'd ever felt, and it made me feel so close to her and I felt like I could express all the things my fucked up mind wouldn't let me say. It was the way I could physically show her how much she meant to me, how much I did love her.

I hated that I couldn't say the words. I'd tried so many times to get them out but it was as if my body physically rejected them. I wanted to say it, I wanted her to hear the words come out of my mouth, but for some reason they just wouldn't. I knew she kept saying it was okay and that I didn't have to say it, but I wanted to, and I had no idea how to get to a point where I could.

She giggled as I ran my fingers over her tummy, tracing her bellybutton as I smiled down at her.

"That tickles." She smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her, smiling against her lips, before I heard both of our stomachs growl in unison. We both laughed out loud at the timing of it before she cuddled back up to me and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"I don't wanna get up." She groaned.

"Me neither, but I'm starving babe."

"Let's make Brian make us something and bring it in here."

"Have you met Brian? He'd eat it before it got here." I laughed.

I rolled over and hopped out of bed as she groaned disapprovingly when I tossed her my t-shirt to put on. She pulled it over her head while I put my boxers and jeans back on and threw her underwear to put on. Once we were both somewhat decent I took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen, her whining the whole way. We found Brian at the kitchen table, smirking at us as we entered.

"Guess you two made up." He smirked.

"You could say that. We made up quite a few times, right babe?" I laughed as she turned red and blushed. "Looks like you've either stepped your game up or you're in the doghouse too." I said to Brian as I motioned to the roses on the table.

Brian looked over at them, then back at me, a weird look on his face before he looked at Hannah. I looked down at her, who also had a weird look on her face.

"What did I miss?" I asked as I looked between the two of them.

"The flowers aren't for Ash, and they sure as hell aren't from me." He sighed. "So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they're not from you either."

"Me? Why would you think they were from me?" I asked, completely confused.

"Well I think when a chick gets flowers it's a natural assumption they're from her boyfriend, especially when she's mad at him."