Brothers

Harry's POV

I woke up, my body feeling like I'd been hit by a truck as I opened my eyes and tried to focus on my blurry surroundings. I went to move my hands, but they were bound behind me, tied to the chair I was sitting in. My legs were also bound, a position I'd been in more than a few times in my life. My head was pounding and my body was throbbing as I tried to figure out where I was, squinting my eyes to focus. After a minute or so, things began to come into focus and I immediately knew where I was. My realization of my location sent memories flashing through my body, immediately snapping me awake and into focus.

I vaguely remembered running to get Hannah, headlights coming at me, before everything went dark. I guess the reason I felt like I'd been hit with a truck was because I had. It had obviously been a way for them to get me, since they knew there was no way in hell they could take me unless I was incapacitated. I would have destroyed all four of them if they'd come at me in any normal circumstance, they had no choice but to run me over first.

I chuckled to myself at the cliché of it all, so predictable and over the top. I had no doubt the boys would know exactly where to find me, it was only a matter of time. It was pretty stupid of them really, unless they'd found a way to get to them first, but I knew Niall and Louis were fine when they took me so at least they were alright the last time I saw them. I knew they'd take care of Hannah, who was also fine when they took me, so as far as I knew I was all they had.

"Something funny, Styles?" I heard a familiar evil voice say from the dark in the corner.

"Dark voice in the corner, how ominous." I scoffed as Taylor emerged from the shadows. "You're so fucking predictable, it's ridiculous."

"Nice to see you're amused." He said as he took a seat across from me, eying me up and down.

"What were you expecting?" I smirked at him, knowing how much it always pissed him off. "Am I supposed to be scared of you?"

"You should be." He smirked.

"Never have been, never will." I smiled back. "You've spent six years behind bars, no doubt plotting this little adventure you've got going here. This is what you came up with? Bringing me back here? You're pathetic."

"Now, I'd be careful there Styles, that smart mouth of yours might get someone you love into trouble one of these days." He warned.

"I know you don't have her." I scoffed. "You're so predictable, if you did she'd be in here so you could see me worry about her. You'd taunt me with her, so I know you don't have her. Don't even try to pretend."

He just smiled down at me, that familiar smug grin on his face I'd seen so many times as he hovered over me.

"What? You gonna try to torture me? You know it won't do shit. You know there's nothing you can do to me that will make a difference, it's a waste of energy. And it pisses you the fuck off." I snapped as I glared up at him.

"That might be true, but this time is monumentally different in that you've practically handed me exactly what I need to break you." He said as he checked his nails as if he was bored with the conversation.

"You won't fucking touch her." I spat. "You lay one finger on her and I'll slit your fucking throat. You know it."

"Well, I feel like it just might be worth it." He grinned. "You know, I never thought I'd see the day. Little Harry Styles fell in love."

I just looked over at him, straight faced and refusing to give him a damn thing he wanted in the form of any reaction.

"That's okay, you don't have to say anything. We've been watching you for a while, it's pretty obvious. I've seen the way you look at her, she's the key to destroying you. I just never thought you'd give anything that power." He sighed.