My Business

Hannah's POV

I couldn't help but keep looking over towards the parking lot watching for Harry as we warmed up. It had been a couple of hours since I'd left his place to go home and get ready and I missed him already. The fact that he said he was coming to my game again made me ecstatic, and after last night I felt closer to him than ever. We finished warm ups just as Harry and Brian strolled up to the field, and I couldn't contain my smile as he grinned at me on his way over. I made my way out of the dugout to greet them just as I heard Angie call out to Harry.

"Look who's back. Hey, Harry." She grinned as she eyed him up and down, biting her lip like she was in heat.

Before I could even say anything, Harry grabbed me and kissed me. He kissed me deeply and passionately for a few seconds before he pulled away, leaving me stunned and wanting more.

"Hey." He nodded over at Angie, who looked like someone just ran over her puppy as she turned back around to sit on the bench and pout.

He turned back to look at me and I couldn't contain the smile on my face as I was practically giddy at the way he'd just blown her off.

"Hey, Babe." He smiled as he leaned forward and kissed me again. "I missed you."

"It's only been a few hours." I laughed. "But I missed you too."

Coach called us all to the field, so Harry wished me good luck and took his seat next to Brian on the bleachers as I made my way to the backstop. He winked at me as I walked by, causing me to blush as I approached home plate and took my position.

I was sitting in the dugout a few innings later, waiting for my turn to bat when I heard Ashley speak beside me.

"What the fuck?" She said as I turned to see her looking behind us.

"What?" I asked as I turned to see what she was looking at, my heart dropping into my stomach when I realized what it was.

Luke was walking across the parking lot, directly towards us with two of his douche bag friends.

"What the actual fuck is he doing here?! I'm gonna go tell him to fuck off." She said as she stood up and I grabbed her arm.

"No. Don't bring attention to it. If you go out there Brian will see you." I said, trying to stay calm as Coach reminded me I was up next.

"If Brian sees him he's gonna lose his mind." Ash said nervously.

"This isn't good. Do you think Brian's smart enough to not tell Harry who he is?" I asked. She just looked at me like it was a stupid question, which I knew, but I was hoping I was wrong.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why would he ever show up at my game? He didn't come for four years, and now today of all days he decides to show. My stomach was in knots with all the ways this could go so horribly wrong. Brian had been looking for a reason to kick Luke's ass for years, and on top of that he was with Harry. I knew Harry would back Brian up in any fight at any time, but Harry had also told me the night before that he wanted to take a bat to Luke's face after I told him how much he'd hurt me. The only thing I could think to do was ignore him and hope nobody would notice.

I was practically shaking as I stepped into the batters box, trying to focus on the ball as I saw Luke approach the fence out of the corner of my eye.

"Check out your ass in those pants, lookin good babe." He called out as the pitcher threw the first strike.

I turned around to glare at him before I stepped back into the box and tried to focus again.