Brawls

Harry's POV

"We gonna watch this or you gonna stare at your phone all night?" Niall laughed as he looked over at me from his seat next to me on my couch.

"Sorry. Put it on." I said as I finished the text I was sending Hannah and put my phone down on the coffee table.

My phone vibrated a few seconds later and Niall rolled his eyes at me as I reached forward and picked up my phone.

"Jesus Christ, you haven't put it down since I got here." He laughed as his phone beeped between us and I saw he had a text from Olivia.

"You're one to talk." I laughed. "Alright, I'll tell her its man time."

Harry: Sorry, Niall's bitching about me being on my phone cause we're supposed to be watching Deadpool. I'll call you when he leaves.

Hannah: Hi Niall! Okay, I'll talk to you later :)

I put my phone down on the coffee table.

"There! We're in the clear, put it on." I laughed as I looked over at him and saw he was still texting Olivia with a smirk on his face. "It's okay, I'll wait, I'm not ridiculously impatient like some people."

"Sorry, she's upset about this whole thing with her ball team. She's venting, I feel like an ass if I don't respond. One sec." He said as his thumbs flew over the keyboard. A few seconds later, he locked his phone and put it on the coffee table beside mine. "Alright, let's do this." He sighed.

"She okay?" I asked as he hit play and the opening credits started to play.

"Yeah, it's just girl drama it sounds like. She's proper chapped about it though. What's Hannah think?"

"She's mentioned it a couple of times but it sounds like she's just staying out of it. She doesn't seem to broken up about it. Sounds like a few of them are fighting over playing time or something." I shrugged. "Liv's texting you when she's upset though, that's gotta be a good sign though no?" I asked.

"Beats me. I'm just as clueless about this shit as you are. I just hide it better." He laughed as he shoved me.

"Thanks, bro." I laughed. "I think I'm doing pretty good so far...aside from when I turned up at her place in the middle of the night...but I think somehow that helped me so it's fine." I laughed.

"When was that?"

"The night we went out after the hearing...I kinda took the cab to her place instead of mine when we left..." I said awkwardly.

"What?! How am I just hearing about this now? What happened? Did you sleep with her?"

"No, it wasn't like that." I laughed. "I showed up at 3am proper pissed-"

"Well yeah, I know I was there. You were trashed." He laughed.

"I don't know she just started doing all those things she does and I just started talking and said a bunch of shit."

"Doing what things? And what did you say?"

"Well she looks at me like she really gives a fuck, you know? Then she'll like run her fingers through my hair or like hold my hand or rub my back. She knew I was upset. She just seems to know shit without me telling her."

"So she was comforting you. Chicks do that when you're upset, I think." He laughed. "I don't really know I'm not upset that often, especially around chicks, but that's what I hear." He shrugged.

"Anyways, so she was doing all that and then she asked what was wrong and why I was there. So I just told her I was there because I wanted to see her, and then I just started talking about how she makes me feel and shit. I guess it was stuff I had wanted to say to her before but I didn't have the balls." I shrugged. "I basically told her that I'm totally fucked, but I'm trying not to be I guess."