Hookups

Harry's POV

I hadn't been able to wipe the smile from my face since the second I dropped Hannah off at home. I always thought about her when I wasn't with her, but it had escalated somehow and was now accompanied by that strange feeling in my stomach that I had now grown used to and started to like.

I thought when she came downstairs it was to defend Gemma and tell me that she was right and violence wasn't the answer. I was completely shocked when she told me I was right and handed me my gloves so I didn't hurt my hands. She was always taking care of me in ways I didn't understand, and just when I thought I was figuring her out she'd surprise me.

The way it felt to wake up next to her that morning was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Watching her sleep was surreal as she cuddled up to me, feeling warm and content in my arms. I finally understood why people didn't like to sleep alone, I didn't know what I'd been missing. Although, it wasn't like I'd never had the opportunity to sleep next to someone before, I'd just never wanted to. It was just Hannah. I wanted to be close to her constantly, touching her or kissing her, I couldn't get enough.

"Did you take Hannah home?" Gem asked as she emerged from her room after her nap.

"Yeah, she had to get some studying done. How you feeling?" I asked as she made her way over to the couch and took a seat beside me.

"Good. Just tired. I can't seem to get enough sleep." She yawned.

"Well your body is recovering, you'll probably be tired for a while, donut." I said softly as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Anyway, let's catch up." She grinned as I rolled my eyes. "Hannah obviously stayed here last night."

"Wow, you should be a detective." I laughed. "Nothin gets past you."

"Shut up." She laughed as she smacked me. "She's great, she's everything you said she was."

"I know, that's why I said it." I smirked.

"Will you stop being a pain in my ass and just tell me what happened after I went to bed?" She said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Nothing really. We did the dishes and went to bed." I shrugged.

"And you don't think I know that she's the first girl you've ever had in your bed? Give me a little credit here, Haz."

"Yes, Gemma. She's the first girl that has ever slept in my bed. What's your point?"

"Jesus Christ, it's like pulling teeth with you. How was it?" She sighed.

"It was...nice." I said, unable to stop my smile at the thought of it.

"Did you have sex?"

"Holy fuck, Gem. No. We didn't have sex, and even if we did it's not your business and I'm not about to discuss my sex life with my sister."

"Why not? It's not like I think you're a virgin, Harry. You've boned pretty much every chick I've ever been friends with." She laughed.

"First of all, please don't ever say 'boned' again. Secondly, I think you should know by now that Hannah isn't like any of those chicks, nor would I ever want her to be."

"Alright, alright. I'll leave it alone. I'm just glad to see this happening for you. You seem happy." She smiled.

I nodded as my phone rang on the coffee table and I reached forward to pick it up, seeing it was Brian.

"What's up, Stonesy?" I answered.

"Hey, bro. Just seein what you're up to. Niall and I are heading to the girls' game in a few minutes, thought I'd see if you wanted to roll with us."