Blue Prints

*Author's Note*

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't updated as often as I usually do, I had all my final projects and exams due this week! I might update again tonight since I'm a bit ahead in this story now, I'll see if it gets enough reads. As always, thanks for reading. I love you all <3

Hannah's POV

"Tollenworth. He took him to fucking Tollenworth." Liam sighed, knowing Zayn was right.

If those men were as sick as everyone said they were it made perfect sense. If they wanted to torture Harry of course they'd take him back to the one place none of them would ever want to go. I felt the knot in the pit of my stomach tighten as I thought about him back in that place, but I knew we had to get him. That meant going back to the place that had inflicted the scars on them that they struggled to heal every day.

"Alright, I know none of us wanna go back there, but we have to get Harry. Someone has to stay here with the girls, but I'm going to get him and one of you is coming with me. So let's do this." Brian said as he stood up and looked down at Zayn and Liam.

"No, I'm going. I'm not staying here." I said immediately, standing up.

"No, Hannah. You're not going anywhere." He said sharply before turning back to Liam and Zayn.

"I'm sorry, does it sound like I'm asking for your fucking permission?! Cause I'm not. Let's fucking go." I snapped.

Brian closed his eyes and sighed, trying to keep himself from tying me to a chair I'm sure. Zayn and Liam looked at each other before Zayn put his hand on Liam's shoulder.

"You stay here with Liv. You did six more months in there than we did. I'll go." Zayn said sympathetically.

"I can't just let you guys go there with no back up. I think we should all go." Liam said as he looked around.

"I'm pretty good with a gun." Liv said from the corner, I think most of us had forgotten she was there. We all turned to look at her and she shrugged. "My dad takes me shooting sometimes. I'm going too."

Brian was obviously not pleased with the idea as he looked back over at Liam and Zayn who just looked back at him and shrugged.

"We need the bodies, bro. Liv can shoot, Hannah's pretty quick. We'll need all the help we can get." Zayn sighed.

"If anything happens to them Niall and Harry will kill us themselves, you know that right?" Brian spat.

"Harry can't kill anyone if he's fucking dead, Brian. I'll be in the car, let's go." I said as I headed for the door.

"Slow down turbo, I know you wanna get to Harry but if we go rushing in there we're all gonna die. We need to search this place for weapons. Obviously, Niall set this place up. I realize we have to hurry but if we go in there unprepared one of us is gonna get hurt." He said exasperatedly as he began to search through cupboards and drawers.

"I have all of Harry's guns in the car. There's three." I said as Brian pulled a rifle out of a cupboard and threw it to Liam.

We all searched the house and found a few more guns and spare ammunition, and the seriousness of what we were about to do started to set in. Liv shot me a sympathetic smile, knowing I was nervous, as I tried to compose myself. I had to get Harry, and if running into Tollenworth with a gun in my hand was the only way to save him then I wasn't gonna think twice about it.

If they had taken me, I knew there was nothing Harry wouldn't have done to save me. He would have come for me, no matter what, and I was gonna do the same for him. Besides, I couldn't let the boys go in there alone, they had all done so much to protect me already and we were in this together no matter what the outcome might be.