Together

Hannah's POV

Tears poured down my face as I looked down at Harry, holding him in my lap and looking into his amazing green eyes. I had never heard anything more beautiful in my life than the sound of him telling me he loved me. He gently stroked my cheek with his thumb as he gazed up at me, wiping my tears as a sob escaped my chest.

"I do, baby...I love you so fucking much. I'm sorry I didn't say it until now, but I need you to hear it. I need you to know." He said weakly, losing strength by the second.

"I do know. I've always known, Harry. You've done everything you can to show me, I know you love me." I sniffled as I ran my fingers along the side of his cheek. "You'll never know how much I love you, there aren't even words for me to tell you how much you mean to me."

"Han...your love fixed me. You made me a better person. I-I never knew what love felt like. You gave me back the pieces of myself that I never knew were missing. You're everything to me...you're the only thing in my entire life I've ever been afraid of losing." He said, his voice getting slower with every word.

"You can't lose me, do you hear me? You will never lose me, Harry. I love you so much. Please don't leave me. Stay with me, babe. Don't you dare fucking die on me, you hold on." I cried, feeling panic rise through me as I sensed time was running out.

"I love you, Bird." He said as his eyes closed and his body went limp in my arms.

"No, Harry! Wake up! Please, please don't leave me. I need you, I can't do this without you...I'm so scared." I pleaded, praying he could just open his eyes and look at me one more time. "Please, Harry. Please, don't go...come back." I cried as I hunched over him, burying my head in his chest as I sobbed, terrified that those were the last words I'd ever hear him speak.

Sobs ripped from my chest as I held him, clinging to him as if I could squeeze the life back into him and praying he'd just hold on until I could get him out of there. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Louis looking down at me sympathetically. He reached down and pulled me up and into him as I buried my head in his chest and continued to cry out for Harry. I missed him already, I was terrified and worried we would never get out of there, that I'd just had the last conversation with him I'd ever have. I was scared and he wasn't there to hold me and tell me everything would be okay.

"He'll be alright, love. We'll get out of here." Louis said as he hugged me and soothingly rubbed my back as he tried to comfort me. "He's just passed out. He's still alive."

"He can't die Louis, he can't! I can't lose him." I sobbed as he pulled away to look at me, leaning down in front of me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Han, listen to me. Harry is the toughest man I know, he's not gonna go out like this. We all made a promise to each other years ago that we would never let each other die in this place, and I may have fucked up a lot of things in my life and let a lot of people down but I swear to god I am not gonna break that promise to him. Not today, not ever. Okay?" He said as he looked right into my eyes, the determination in his voice stronger than ever.

I nodded as he pulled me back into him, kissing my head as I tried to pull myself together.

"Alright, now we both know that you're the brains and I'm the brawn here. So tell me what I need to do." He said softly as we looked back over at Niall, who was still working on Liv.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, composing myself before I opened them again and looked at Louis.

"Okay. Get the boys out of the water, they've been in there a while. I'll check Brian's body temperature, and then we need to figure out how we're gonna get out of here." I said quickly before Louis turned and started to lift Harry out of the water and set him on the floor.