Ice Cold

Harry's POV

The three of us looked at each other, all taking a deep breath as the silence of the room began to feel heavy around us.

"They're here." Niall said, barely above a whisper. "They must have come for us."

"Either that, or Taylor just took out one of his own guys." Louis sighed.

"Alright, we need to focus. We've gotta get Tommo free." I said as I inspected the chain for the weakest spot.

I heard quick footsteps shuffling in the hallway outside as the door to the room next to us burst open. I looked over at Niall, knowing if it was Taylor he now knew Niall and I weren't tied up. I slowly lifted my head to the huge window between the two rooms above us and saw Brian rush into the room, followed by Olivia. We were crouched in the back corner beneath the window so they couldn't see us from where they were standing.

"Styles?!" He called out as he frantically searched the room before approaching the window and looking into the room we were in.

Niall immediately shot up at the sight of Olivia, both of their eyes going wide at the sight of each other.

"Niall? What are you doing here?!" She said as she ran over towards the window.

"Me?! What the fuck are you doing here?! Why the fuck is she here?!" Niall yelled angrily, turning to look at Brian.

"Bro, I told them not to come! They wouldn't listen, we-"

"What the FUCK do you mean 'they' Brian?" I said as I stood up, glaring at him.

He looked back at me, swallowing hard as his eyes confirmed my fears.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" I screamed at him as I approached the window, slamming my hand against it, causing Olivia to jump.

"She's with Zayn and Payno, I swear I told her she couldn't come but she wouldn't fucking listen. What was I supposed to do? Tie her up and leave her?" He defended.

"You do whatever the fuck you have to! You fucking brought her here?!" I said as I fisted my hair in my hands and started to pace. "I swear to fucking god bro, if anything happens to her I swear I-"

"I had no choice! You think I wanted to bring them? Come on, bro!" He yelled back.

"Well that's funny, because I don't see Ashley anywhere." Niall snapped at him.

"She's what they want, she's the one they're looking for and you just brought her right to them!" I shouted.

"That's not fair. We're grown ups, we made our own choice. It's not his fault, he tried to tell us no but he got out voted." Liv said, defending Brian from both of us.

"Besides, it's a good thing I did because Liv just saved my ass." Brian sighed as I stopped pacing to look at him.

Niall looked over at her and she looked down at the ground, biting her lip as she sighed. She looked as though she was fighting back tears and I could see how much it was hurting Niall to see it.

"What happened?" He said softly as he stepped up to the window, trying to get her to look at him.

She continued to stare at the floor, chewing her lip before I heard her sniffle. Brian placed his arm around her shoulder, kissing her head as he pulled her into him in an effort to comfort her. Niall looked like his heart was being ripped from his chest at the sight of her upset and I myself felt horrible seeing her look so sad.

"Not to be that guy, but can you guys fight about this later? We need to get out of here." Louis sighed. "I'm not feeling so hot."

Niall and I turned to look at him, seeing how pale and sweaty he was and I knew if we didn't get him out of there soon he was gonna be in serious trouble.