234th and Main

Harry's POV

I pulled up to my house, feeling relief rush through me as I saw Hannah's car in the driveway. I barely put it in park before I jumped out and sprinted into the house, Niall right behind me.

"HANNAH!!" I screamed as I looked frantically around, checking the living room and dining room for her.

Niall came in after me, calling her name and looking around as we both desperately tried to find any sign of her. I opened the basement door and ran down the stairs to check for her as Niall went to the kitchen.

"Harry!" I heard Niall call from the kitchen and I ran up the stairs and down the hallway before I noticed a dent in the wall by the back door.

My heart completely dropped as I stopped dead in my tracks, staring at the man-sized imprint in the drywall, before I turned my head to look at Niall who was standing over a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. My heart clenched in my chest as I saw it was spread all over the floor, like someone had danced around in it, and smeared on the kitchen table and the back door.

My knees gave out, just as Niall wrapped his arms around me and caught me, propping me against the wall with his hands on my shoulders.

"Styles, look at me." He snapped as he grabbed my chin and turned my face to look at him.

"T-They've got her Niall, I fucking know it." I said, completely numb from head to toe.

"Then we're going to go get her. Look at me. Focus. We don't know what happened here. We don't know this is her blood. Maybe she fought back, maybe she hurt one of them."

"It doesn't fucking matter! They were here, there was obviously a struggle, they've got their fucking hands on her!" I screamed at him as I pushed him off me and threw my fist through the wall.

"She could have got away! We need to look at all possibilities if we're gonna find her. I need you to focus." He said, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me.

"Think, Harry. Where would she go? If she got away, where would she go? What would she do?"

"She'd fucking call me! But she obviously doesn't have her fucking phone!" I yelled.

I fisted my hair in my hands, practically pulling it out as I paced the hallway and Niall furrowed his brow, thinking intently as he looked around. His face changed when he looked at the table and immediately raced over to it.

"Is this Hannah's?" He asked as he sat down in front of the laptop. "What's her password?"

"I don't fucking know." I scoffed.

"Fucking think about it, Harry. Jesus." He scoffed. "There might be something on here that can tell us where she'd go."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, knowing I'd sat next to her a million times while she did her homework. I remembered having a conversation about it once, and struggled to remember what she said.

"It's Fenway0745" I sighed as I remembered, it sparked the conversation that gave me the idea to take her to see the Rex Sox.

Niall typed it in and I leaned over his shoulder as I saw she had the facebook messenger app open and had sent me a message. I pulled out my phone and looked at it to see I had got her message, but in my urgency to call her I'd missed it among the notifications.

"She knew they were after her. That means she was probably prepared, they wouldn't have caught her off guard." Niall said, sounding hopeful. "But they could have seen her message on her phone and come to get her."