Buried

Hannah's POV

"I don't wanna go home." Liv sighed as we walked through the village on the way back from lunch. "School starts again next week and I'm so not into it."

"Trust me, I feel you." Ash laughed. "Back to reality."

I smiled as the three of us approached the house, looking up at it and taking a deep breath of the crisp mountain air. It had been an amazing three days, spending time together and making memories in a place that was so personal to me.

"We need to do more weekend trips up here. It's really not that far." Ash said as we pulled off our boots and jackets and headed up the stairs to the kitchen.

We began to prep the house for our departure, putting clean sheets back on all the beds and taking out any garbage. The boys had taken Gemma and Rach back out for one last ride down the mountain, all of them becoming obsessed with it during our time there. Gem had got the hang of it pretty quickly, and I thought I would have to send out a search party one night when they stayed out after dark.

"What do you guys need me to do?" Niall asked as he entered the kitchen and kissed Liv on the cheek.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going boarding?" She asked as she pulled out the garbage from under the sink.

"I went for a bit, but I'm pretty sore so I came back early." He shrugged.

We packed up most of our things and put them by the front door, ready to be loaded into the cars when everyone got back, before Niall helped us get rid of anything in the fridge that would go bad by eating it for us. We talked and laughed over some of the memories we'd made over the past couple days and decided we should make it a yearly thing. Everyone slowly trickled in off the mountain and showered in preparation to leave.

"Babe, did you pack up my bag? I can't find it." Harry laughed as he entered the kitchen in a towel after his shower.

"Yeah, but I left you a change of clothes on the bed." I laughed and rolled my eyes, wondering how he'd missed it.

"I know, but I need my toothbrush."

"It's on the bed, with your toothpaste." I laughed.

"I didn't see it." He defended as he turned and headed upstairs, reappearing a few minutes later as he hung over the opening from the hallway upstairs over the kitchen. "Found it!" He smiled.

I just laughed and shook my head as he blew me a kiss. I put his wet snow gear in a bag and set it by the front door as the boys started to load everything into the trucks. Harry emerged from upstairs holding his toothbrush and grinning at me before kissing my cheek.

Ash and I did one more look around the house, making sure everything was turned off and taken care of while Brian and Harry made sure the garage and everything was locked from the outside. We threw on our boots and coats before we set the alarm and headed outside to find everyone standing in the driveway.

"Let's get a family picture of all of us, then every year when we come we can reshoot it." Liv smiled.

We all gathered in front of the house while Harry found a spot to put his camera and set the timer, running back over to stand beside me. The camera flashed and he went back to check it.

"Is it any good?" Gem asked as he turned the camera so we could all see it.

Every one of us was smiling, we all looked good. It was one of the best group photos I'd ever seen, with all of us squeezed together with our arms around each other looking genuinely happy to be together. Everyone nodded in satisfaction as Harry promised to get everyone a copy along with all of the other photos he'd taken while we were there before we all loaded into the trucks to start the journey home.