On The Run

Harry's POV

I looked over at Niall and both of us immediately had the same thought, throwing ourselves towards the door as Karen called out after us. We ran back to the door, yelling for the guards to buzz it open and we ran into the next corridor. Karen followed after us, scanning her key card for the second door as she approached and we ran over to the lockers where our stuff was.

"I don't know how this could have happened, I am gonna fix this immediately." She said, profusely apologizing for ruining my fucking life.

"They've been out for weeks, how the fuck do you miss this?!" Niall screamed at her as we both dug through the locker, desperately trying to find our phones.

We found them and I could barely unlock mine, my fingers shaking as I tried to type in my password. I'd just let Hannah go downtown by herself, and I was praying I would see a text from her telling me she got home safely. I opened it, ignoring anything that wasn't a text with her name on it and was relieved to see I had two texts from her.

Hannah: Just got here, babe. Someone has to sign for it so I have to wait. I hope things are going okay. I love you xoxoxo.

Hannah: Bringing scouts to my game, huh? You are the most amazing man I've ever met, I'm so in love with you it's ridiculous. Just wait until I get a hold of you :)

I checked the time on the last text, she sent it at 4:37. It was now 5:42 and she should have been home by now. Niall had already gotten a hold of Liv and found she was okay, telling her not to move and he would come get her as soon as he could, before he hung up and called Brian.

I dialled Hannah's number, it rang and rang with no answer, before I left her a voicemail and hung up to send her a text.

Harry: CALL ME NOW

Harry: HANNAH WHERE ARE YOU, I NEED YOU TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE

I called her again and again, still no answer as I began to panic. She should have texted me when she got home, she knew I would be worried. Something was wrong, I could feel it. I called Liam and told him to get Gemma and take her somewhere until he heard from me, before I hung up and called Zayn and told him the same. I didn't have time to worry about explaining it, I had to find Hannah. She was the only one unaccounted for, and I had to find her.

I looked over at Niall, who had a look of complete panic on his face as he fisted his hair in his hands while I grabbed my keys and took of down the stairs towards the parking lot. Niall followed me and jumped in the passenger seat as I peeled out towards my house.

"Did you talk to her? Is she okay?!" He asked as I blew a stop sign.

"No, she's not fucking answering. Try calling her!" I yelled. "She was supposed to text me when she got home, she was supposed to let me know she was okay. I never should have let her go alone, I fucking let her go unprotected." I said as I threw my fist against the dashboard.

"Okay, let's not freak out. Her phone coulda died or she coulda dropped it somewhere. Maybe she's just already home and waiting." He said, trying to reassure me but doing a really shitty job since I could hear in his voice he didn't even believe what he was saying.

"I swear to god, Niall. I swear to fucking god if she's not alright I-"

"We're gonna find her. Just, drive." He interrupted as he continued to call and text her with no answer.

*****

Hannah's POV

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as we heard their voices get louder as they approached the house.