Griff

Hannah's POV

I could feel his hot breath on my neck, the stench of his breath as his hands roamed my body. The cold metal of the knife stung my skin as it began to cut me while he held it so close.

"Don't, please don't do this." I said as I began to push him backwards.

He dropped the knife and grabbed me with both hands while he threw me to the floor, climbing on top of me.

"Stop! Get off me!" I screamed as he used his body weight to hold me down while he let his hands roam all over me. "Please, stop! No!"

"Just relax and enjoy it." He cooed in my ear before he pinned my arms above my head.

"NO!!" I screamed "GET OFF ME!"

***

"Hannah!! Han, wake up!!"

I sat straight up and opened my eyes to find Brian in front of me with his hands on my shoulders as I panted and tried to catch my breath. I looked around to see I was in my room before I looked back at him to find a concerned look on his face. Before I realized it, I launched myself into his arms as he wrapped them around me, soothingly rubbing my back as I tried to calm myself down.

"You're alright, you're safe. I got you." He said softly as he hugged me for a few minutes before pulling away to look at me. "You okay? It was just a dream."

I swallowed hard and nodded as he pulled me back into him, hugging me tightly until I finally caught my breath. I could still feel that guys hands on my body, smell his disgusting breath as it heated the shell of my ear and made me cringe. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath before pulling away from Brian, a little embarrassed.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked softly as he looked down at me and I shook my head. He paused for a minute, as if debating if he should ask the next question. "Okay...well do you wanna talk about what happened with Harry?"

I looked up at him, a little surprised that he would know that quickly that something happened between Harry and I since I'd only been home an hour when I decided to take a nap. Also because it was Brian and he wasn't exactly one to offer to have a heart to heart. Before I could ask, it was like Brian read my mind.

"I don't know what happened, I just took a wild guess when the flowers showed up." He shrugged.

"Flowers?"

"Yeah...there's two dozen roses in the kitchen."

I looked up at him, my mouth half open in surprise as Brian eyed me curiously. I did find it a little strange that Harry would send flowers instead of bringing them to me, but I told him I needed to think maybe he was trying to give me space. It's not like it was abnormal for him to bring me flowers, but he usually brought them, and I'd always thought roses were a little over the top and he knew that. I figured it was a sign of how worried he was after our argument, and I felt a little bad for leaving the way I did.

I sighed as I stood up and walked out to the kitchen to see a huge bouquet of red roses sitting on the kitchen table. They were beautiful and the whole kitchen smelled like roses, but I just couldn't help but feel like there was something weird about it. Roses just weren't me, and Harry had always been so thoughtful and conscious of me that it almost felt impersonal. Brian stood in the doorway while I opened the card.

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. See you soon xo.

I furrowed my brow in thought. Nothing about these flowers said Harry, and the card only added to my suspicions. If Harry was upset enough to send me flowers like this, I'm sure he would have put something far more personal on the card. Brian must have noticed my confusion because I heard him chuckle behind me.