Relationship Advice

Harry's POV

"Subtle, Styles." Brian scoffed as I hopped back into the hot tub.

"What?" I laughed.

"The girls head in to shower before dinner and you disappear for 20 minutes, only to return with that shit eating grin on your face." Niall laughed as I picked up my beer and took a swig, still smiling to myself.

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed.

I smiled to myself as I remembered the way Hannah was writhing under me just minutes earlier while I pounded into her, moaning my name as I pushed her to climax. I couldn't get enough of her, no matter how many times we did it I always wanted more.

"So let's get the real scoop on your whole Christmas in the suburbs." Zayn smiled. "Bet you didn't get much of an opportunity to sneak off like you just did."

"No, definitely not. She ambushed me in the shower one morning though, that was a good time." I laughed. "It was a good trip though, it was better than I could have imagined."

"Her parents seem cool, her dad's hilarious." Niall laughed, remembering Doug's golf jokes that he'd found amusing.

"Yeah, getting arrested together is a good way to bond with your girlfriend's dad. You guys should try it some time." I chuckled as I took another sip of beer.

"What, what?" Liam asked, and I realized I hadn't told any of them about it.

"When the fuck did you get arrested?" Brian asked.

"That day at the golf course." I sighed.

"I was there the entire time!"

"No, in the parking lot after you guys left. Hannah's fucking exes dad showed up and took a swing at Hannah's dad. I couldn't just stand there so I pulled him off and took a couple shots at him, then Luke showed up so Hannah's dad kicked his ass." I chuckled at the sight of Doug punching Luke, it was honestly one of the best things I'd ever seen.

"That's fucking hilarious." Niall chuckled. "So you spent the day in jail."

"Yeah. Nowhere to go. Actually, I wasn't sure if I should tell you guys this but in the interest of me trying not to keep things from people anymore, I guess I probably should." I sighed as they all looked over at me curiously.

"When we were in there, just sitting waiting for Hannah and her mom to pick us up...he made some comment about my hand and how I should get it checked cause once you break a hand it breaks easier after that."

I looked up at them, all watching me intently as I tried to get the right words out. I suddenly realized that was how Hannah must feel when she wants to tell me something but doesn't know if I'll freak out or not.

"How would he know if you'd broken your hand before?" Brian asked.

"That's what I said, so I asked him. He got a little weird and tried to brush it off but I looked at him and I saw that look in his eyes. You know that one when people find out you were at Tollenworth and they look at you like some sad puppy, and I just knew he knew."

"What the fuck?" Niall said breathlessly. "How the fuck would he know that?"

"Do you guys remember when all the trial shit was going on? After we got out and they asked us to testify and do all that shit, because that doctor had done all that research and he was the one who ended up getting Tollenworth shut down?"

"Holy shit." Brian said as he connected the dots. "Doug fucking Johnson. That was his name."

"What? What am I missing here?" Liam asked as he looked around at us, Zayn and Niall looking just as confused.