Chapter 1

Beep beep beep
--------------------
I woke up to my alarm. It was 6:30am. Ugh first day at a new school this should be "fun"
I barely got out of bed and stretched.
I walked over to my bathroom and I turned on my shower. I took about 30 minutes and I got out.
Ugh what to wear. I thought.
I looked through all my clothes for like 10 minutes and I finally found an outfit. I decided to wear some boyfriend ripped jeans, a stripped alien patch crop top, and some white converse. I decided to leave my hair in a bun. My hair was naturally curly.
I did some simple eyeliner and mascara and I went downstairs.

"Hey Alazai , do you want something to eat before you leave or?" Asked my older brother Jayden

I lived with my older brother, my mom wasn't around she died when she gave birth to me and well my dad he's another story. Jayden is 22 and I'm 18 so he's not that old, but he has grown up to be so mature.
"Nah I'm good thanks." I said while grabbing the car keys. I headed out the door and started the car.
School
---------
I pulled up to the parking lot and sat in the car.
Ugh Glenn Crest High School home of the bulldogs.
I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.
There was tons of people everywhere my anxiety started to kick in. Class didn't start for another 10minutes. I went inside the school and everyone just kept staring at me. I headed towards the front office to pick up my schedule.
I walked up to the front desk and said
"Um I'm Alazai Gonzalez, I'm new and I'm here for my schedule."
The lady looked at the computer and then I heard the printer go off. She rolled towards the printer in her chair and handed me my schedule. I smiled at her and walked into the hall. My schedule read;
1 period- Ap English 4 Rm300
2 period- Ap Physics Rm 230
3 period- Pre cal RM 200
4 period- Ap history RmD202
5 period- lunch
6 period- free period
7 period- gym
Ugh this is what I get for being smart Ap classes.
The bell rang for 1 period and I headed to room 300. It wasn't far from the office and I was the fifth one in there. I sat down in the second row in the forth desk. The teacher was a tall white woman with blue eyes and dark Black hair.
The whole class walked in soon after and girl with bright purple hair, glasses, and gauges sat next to me.

The bell rang and I could feel her just eyeing me

The bell rang and I could feel her just eyeing me. I thought she would just stare at me the whole period but she finally tapped me in the shoulder and asked "hey are you new?"
I gave her a smile and said "uh yeah I'm Alazai ."
She smiled back at me and she stuck out her hand and said "I'm Ulyssa."
I shook her hand and the teacher began to talk.
"Okay class I'm ms. Alma, and I'll be your Ap English teacher for this year. We have a lot to cover so please don't waste my time."
As always she showed us a slideshow of her and her family. Ugh why do teachers do this?
After a long hour,class finally ended and it was time for second period.
I had a hard time finding Physics so I had to ask around for help, but I finally made it there. I sat near the back and class was about to start.
All of a sudden this guy with a bunch of tattoos walked in. He didn't look like the type to be in AP physics.
"Hey sorry Mr. Gordon, the hallways were crowded."
The teacher just nodded and signaled for the guy to sit down. He sat two rows next to me and we made eye contact. I quickly turned away and just started drawling in my notebook. That's what I did when I got nervous.
"Okay as you all know this is AP physics, which means you would have to have a lab partner most of the time and well I'll have to assign them. " "but first let me call role."
The teacher read out a hunch of names before mine and when he called my name I raised my hand.
"Jose" called out the teacher.
The boy with the tattoos raised his hand. He didn't look like a Jose, he looked more like an Xavier.
The teacher assigned us lab partners and I got a girl named Emily with red hair and glasses she seemed sweet.
Class was finally over and I headed for third period.
Third period wasn't all that special, just the same old teacher presentations. Fourth period was also the same.
It was time for lunch and I went to my locker to get my money.
I closed my locker and Ulyssa was there standing next to me.
"Oh my god you scared me!" I said holding my chest.
"Yeah haha I noticed, so you wanna go to lunch with me or what." She said.
"Sure." I said.
I followed her to the cafeteria and damn it was full. We sat at a table with 3 other girls, one was my physics partner, and the other two girls I didn't know.
"Alazai this is Alexis, and Diana." Said Ulyssa pointing at the girls.
Alexis had blonde hair with blue eyes, she was really pretty. Diana had dark teal dyed hair and she looked like some covergirl model.

 Diana had dark teal dyed hair and she looked like some covergirl model

We went to wait in line for our lunch when I saw the same boy from physics in the other line

We went to wait in line for our lunch when I saw the same boy from physics in the other line. I tapped on Ulyssa's shoulder and I asked "Yo who's that?" I pointed to Jose, I knew his name but I wanted to know more about him.
"Well that's Jose, he's really hot but he keeps to himself. He has a lot of friends but he's the type of you know nerdy boy. He looks like a fuckboy, but he's not. Almost every girl in this school wants to hit that." She said.
"Huh." I said.
"Yeah but if you want him to bad sweetie, he doesn't go out with anyone at this school and he's not interested in anyone." She said grabbing her tray.
Skip to gym
----------------
Ugh gym, the class I dreaded and it's my last period of the day. I went to go dress out and the only person I knew in there was Alexis.
The girls and guys were mixed up together. We didn't have to do much, but we had to do some type of activity to get a grade.
I decided just to sit in the corner on my phone. I didn't feel like being productive.
Alexis sat next to me with a volleyball in her hand and said "You wanna join?"
I just shook my head.
"Alright then." She said while getting up.
I looked up from my phone and there he was. He was wearing a muscle shirt with basket ball shorts. He looked over at me,and he quickly looked away.
I just ignored it and got back to playing my game on my phone.
All of a sudden "BOOM!"
I got smacked in the face with a dodgeball.