Chapter 17

Frimzys pov
----------------
I woke up and picked out some clothes for picture day. I picked out my red v neck polo shirt, my white ripped jeans, my red and black Jordan's and my white polo hat.

I grabbed my keys and drove to Sam's house to pick him up

Alazai's pov
----------------
We finally got to school and me and Ulyssa walked inside. Everyone was in the gym getting ready to take their pictures. We found Diana and Alexis and the rest of the crew and we sat down with them.
"Damn you look so pretty!" Said Ariel.
"Thanks. But look at you! Slay girl." I said smiling.
"Did y'all see Ricco? He looks so damn fine today like ugh." Said Alexis.
"Uh don't you have a boyfriend?" Said Ulyssa.
"Who geo? Nah we broke up like a week ago." She said.
"And you didn't tell me about this why?" Said Ulyssa.
"Girl chill it wasn't a big deal."
"Speaking of hotties here he comes." Said Diana.
I turned around and Ricco came up to me and said
"Hey, can we talk?"
"Um I'm with my friends righ....."
Then Diana cut me off.
"She's not busy she can talk to you. Go on Alazai." She winked at me and I just laughed and rolled my eyes.
I walked around the gym with Ricco and I  wanted to know what he wanted to talk about.
"So what's up? What did you want to talk about?"
"Well, I've been a dick lately and I just wanna say I'm sorry. I was acting childish. But I did want to ask you something." He said smiling.
"Come with me." 
He grabbed my hand and took me into the room where the camera crew was.
I looked around and I was shocked.
The room was decorated with a bunch of balloons and streamers. The camera crew were holding flowers and two others were holding a cake that said prom? Ricco walked in front of the camera crew and he was holding a poster that read:
It's picture day, but the only picture I want to remember is the one you and me will take at prom.
"Alazai will you go to prom with me?" He asked.
I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe any of this. This was so sweet.
"Yes! Ricco yes!" I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. This meant a lot to me.
Frimzy's pov
-----------------
We got to the school and we walked to the gym. Everyone was crowding in the room where the pictures were going to be taken.
"Yo what's happening over there?" Asked Sam.
"I don't know. Let's go check." I said.
Me and Sam walked to where the crowd was and I peeked over the crowd and it was Ricco and Alazai. Ricco was making a promposal to Alazai.
I got furious. I made my way out of the crowd and I just walked out.
Please comment your thoughts below. And who do you think is the better guy for Alazai?