Chapter 30

Alazai's pov
----------------
Ricco and I sat down on the couch and we talked to his dad for a while.
"So how have things been around here?" Asked Ricco.
His dad sighed and said
"Well, soy and I have been working all day everyday, we go to work around four in the morning and we get off like at nine or ten at night. It's all worth it though cause I mean we do gotta make ends meet."
"Damn, that sucks. Hopefully when I graduate you can come live with me. I plan on getting my own house and everything." Said Ricco.
"That's great, hopefully you know everything goes right."
"Yeah hopefully." Said Ricco.
"So what about you Alazai, what do you wanna do when you graduate." Asks riccos dad.
"Well I want to become a nurse, I plan on going to the university of Oklahoma."
His eyes widened and he smiled.
"Damn, smart and pretty. She's a keeper." I just laughed.
"Well, I'm gonna go get ready so we can all go out to eat as a family. I'll be back." His dad got up and went to the room. Soy also went to go get ready and me and Ricco just sat in the living room waiting.
"He loves you. I'm shocked. He didn't like my last girlfriend at all, he hated her guts." Said Ricco laughing.
"Damn, well I guess I'm the lucky one."
He smiled and all of a sudden the doorbell rang.
Soy came out of the room and he yelled
"I'll get it!"
He opened the door and it was some girl with dirty blonde hair.

She was really pretty, but I've never seen her before

"Hey babe." She said. She gave soy a hug and she walked inside. She looked at me and she looked confused. Then she looked at Ricco.
"Oh heyyy! Oh my gosh. I haven't seen you in like forever!" She went over to Ricco and gave him a hug.
"Uh hey Mya." Ricco gave her a faint smile.
"So is this your new girlfriend? She's really pretty." She said.
This girl seems perky, a little to perky which was kinda fishy.
"Yeah that's Alazai. Alazai this is mya.... my uh ex girlfriend." Ricco rubbed the back oh his neck and it got kinda awkward.
I just waved and said "hey."
It was quiet for a few minutes then soy broke the silence.
"Well, come on mya I still gotta go get ready."
She followed soy to the room and Ricco just let out a sigh.
"Let me guess, that was your ex that your dad hated." I said.
"Yupppp. That's her." He said.
"Now I kinda see why he hates her." I said laughing.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's get 17 comments and I'll update❤️ if we get more I'll update 2 chapters