Chapter 34

Frimzy's pov
------------------
Alazai fell asleep on my chest and she looked cute. I knew I couldn't do anything, because she was with Ricco.
I was thankful for Alazai, she was an amazing person, but I didn't deserve her.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
I woke up around 7:30am. Frimzy was still asleep and I had to go back home.
I got out of the bed and I moved him around.
"Hey, wake up." I said.
He opened his eyes and he said
"What? What's wrong?"
"I gotta go back home, it's Sunday and I gotta go help out Ricco and his mom around the house." I said.
"Okay, I'll let you know what happens."
I gave frimzy a hug and I left. I drove over to riccos house and I just walked in.
I went up to his room and he was watching tv.
"Hey." I said while laying down.
He kissed my forehead and said
"Hey babe."
"So you know how soy is with your ex? Does that bother you, like don't you think it's weird." I asked.
"Not really, she's my ex. He can date whoever he wants and so can she." He said.
"But anyway babe, my mom said you can move in with us. We got an extra room and she said you can stay here." He said.
"Or I can sleep here with you." I winked at him and he just laughed.
I got on top of his lap and I kissed him.
"I'll be back later, I wanted to go visit my brother today. I haven't seen him in a while and I wanna see how he's doing." I said.
"Okay babe. I love you." He said.
Ricco and I kissed one more time and I got off his lap and headed over to ulyssas house to get ready.
I finally got there and I got ready.
I picked out some light blue ripped skinny jeans, a black sleeveless lapel lace blouse, black gladiator sandals, and I did some simple makeup, and I Dutch braided my hair.

I grabbed my purse and I headed over to my brother Jayden's house

While I was driving I got a text from frimzy.
Jose🥀- hey can you come pick me up at the hospital? My mom is out of town it was an emergency and she had to leave. They gave me some antibiotics, so I should be fine.
Me- yeah, I'll be there in a few.
I headed to the hospital, I could just take Jose with me.
I got to the hospital and frimzy was waiting outside. He got into the car and he said
"Thanks, like seriously."
"No problem, but I'm gonna go visit my brother is it okay if I take you with me? Or do you wanna go home?" I asked.
"Nah it's cool, id rather be anywhere else but at home. I'm tired of being inside." He said.
"Alrighty then." I said.
After a few minutes we finally got to my brothers house.
I parked the car in the driveway and we got out of the car.
I had a  key from when I lived here. I unlocked the door and no one was downstairs.
"Jayden?" I yelled out.
No one answered.
Me and frimzy walked upstairs and I checked all the rooms.
We finally got to Jayden's room and the door was cracked open. I opened it and said
"Jayden?"
I opened it all the way, and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Jayden passed out with an needle in his arm and a whiskey bottle next to him on the bed.
Dammmnn please comment your thoughts below and let's get 25 comments and I'll update again❤️ if we get 35 comments ill update 2x ❤️ let's see what you guys can do. And shoutout to TameraAshanti Jose_Frimzy
IAmQueenVader JemidaB AliciaMartinez328
They are always commenting and showing love and thank you 😭 and thank you to everyone else who always comments💖plus I'll leave my social media down below so y'all follow me❤️🔌
Sc- brittney_1215
Ig- papiibritt and I have a fan account which is babyboy.frimzyy
Twitter- papiibritt