Chapter 15

Frimzy's pov
------------------
I walked out of alazai's house and I headed to mine. I could tell Jayden was really mad at me and Alazai. I didn't want her to get in trouble because of me.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
I laid down on my bed and I tried to forget that Jayden was mad at me. He had no right to be. I was old enough to have guys over. It's not like I'm 13 years old anymore.
I played my music and I tried to calm down.
My phone went off and it was a text from Jose.
Jose🥀- Hey, I'm sorry about what happened. I hope you don't get in trouble.
Me-it's okay. He'll get over it.
I was on Instagram when all of a sudden Jayden barged into my room.
"Alazai what the fuck is your problem." He said.
"You bring some random ass guy here and then you have sex with him!"
"He's not a random guy Jayden! And we didn't even have sex!" I yelled.
"BULLSHIT! you were about to have sex! You were gonna lose your virginity to him! I don't know you anymore. You disappoint me!"
My eyes started to fill with tears.
"Well, you know what. Fuck you!" I yelled.
Smack
I felt Jayden's hand just smack me across the face. I could feel the sting in my cheek. My lip started bleeding.
I looked up at him and my eyes were filled with tears.
"Get out! Now!" I yelled.
He looked shocked, he had tears in his eyes.
"Alazai I'm.. I'm sorry."
I pushed him out of my room and I locked the door.
I sat down on the floor with my knees to my chest and I just started crying.
I didn't want to be here with my brother. I grabbed my phone and I texted Ulyssa.
Me- hey. Can I stay with you for a few days. I had some issues with Jayden. He hit me and I don't know what to do..
Bestie💙- sure. You can stay here as long as you want. Do you need me to pick you up?
Me- no. I'll drive. Thanks so much 💗
Bestie💙- no problem 💕
I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and I started to pack my things. I only took my clothes and a few other things I needed. I walked downstairs and I grabbed my car keys.

Jayden came downstairs and said
"Where you going?"
I didn't respond. I just grabbed my suitcase and walked out.
I drove to ulyssas house and I just kept thinking about Jayden hitting me. He has never hit me ever.
I got to ulyssas house and she showed me where I would be staying.
"So this is your room. You have your own bathroom and all."
"Thanks. I really appreciate it."
" no problem."
Ulyssa went to her room and I got settled in.
Please comment your thoughts below💙 do you guys think it was a good idea for her to leave?