Chapter 11

Riccos pov
---------------
Alazai wouldn't answer my question. I wanted my answer. Does she think I was like all the other guys? Does she think I'll hurt her like everyone else does?
Alazai's pov
----------------
We finally got to riccos house and we dropped him off.
"Bye.." I said.
"Bye." He got out of the car and we pulled out of the driveway and drove home.
"Hey sis you okay?" Asked Jayden.
"I'm fine jay, thanks."
We finally got home and I didn't want to talk to anyone about tonight. I went upstairs to my room and I started to play music.
Bing!
I got a message and I checked my phone. It was Jose.
Jose- why are you ignoring me? Why did you run out today? Why weren't you in class? Alazai please tell me why you keep ignoring me. Is it because of Anahi?
I had to respond to him. It was the only way he would leave me alone.
Me- I'm ignoring you because I don't want to get hurt. I've been hurt by a lot of people. And if you want an honest answer, yes. Yes Anahi is one of the reasons why I wasn't there today. There, there's your answer...
I locked my phone and I just snuggled up in my blankets.
My phone went off again.
Ricco- I need that answer.... tell me. Am I like the other guys? Is that what you think of me?
Me- yes Ricco. I do think you are like the other guys. Because like all the other guys, there was a day when they hurt me, and I know that day will come when you hurt me...goodnight Ricco.
I left if at that. I didn't want to talk to any one else. I played my music and I slowly fell asleep.
Next morning.
-------------------
I woke up really tired. I didn't have any energy at all. I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep all day. I managed to get the energy in order to get out of bed and I got dressed for school.
I didn't want to wear anything special because I wasn't feeling that well.
I picked out some black leggings, my black adidas hoodie, my pink dad cap, and I decided to wear my all black nmd adidas.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to school.
School
---------
I parked in my usual spot and I was already late, but I didn't care.
I headed to first period and I looked around the room. Ricco was sitting at the back of the room. He looked up and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away and sat in my seat.
Was he mad at me? Why didn't he smile or wave at me?
This day was already beginning to suck..
I'll update this book later on today.🥀🖤 please comment your thoughts below💕