Chapter 40

Frimzy's pov
------------------
I was laying down in bed when all of a sudden I got a call from Alazai.
"Hello?" I said.
"Frimzy..... Diana killed herself today.... you need to go over there now." She said.
I couldn't breath, I felt like someone had just ripped out my lungs. I dropped my phone on the ground and at that moment, all I could think about was it was my fault.
Alazai's pov
---------------
I called frimzy and told him the news. All I heard was crying.
I went over to ulyssas room and I just looked at her and cried.
"Alazai what happened? Alazai! What happened" she said panicking.
"Diana. Diana killed herself." I couldn't even get the words out of my mouth.
Ulyssa just sat down on her bed, she rubbed her hands through her hair and she just cried.
"Let's go." I said
We got into the car and drove to Diana's house. We finally covered the worse.
When we got there we ran straight up to her room. The scene was horrific.
The rope was cut because Alexis had cut it. Diana had a purple rope mark on her neck. Alexis laid Diana down on the bed. I looked at her arms and they had cuts and burns all over them. Some looked old, and some looked fresh.
I walked into the bathroom and there was a pill bottle on the counter. I looked over at the bathtub and there was blood everywhere. I couldn't help but cry.
I walked back into the room and Alexis and Ulyssa were hugging her body and crying.
"Where's my daughter!" I heard someone yell.
It was her dad. He ran into the room and he just cried. He went up to her body and he kissed her forehead.
"My baby." He cried.
"Why!"
"Where's Diana!" I looked over at the door and it was frimzy.
He saw Diana and his mouth just dropped. His eyes filled with tears and he walked over to the bed and fell to his knees.
"Diana you gotta wake up! Come on! You can't leave me like that!" said frimzy while shaking her.
"DIANA! Please." He cried out.
"We were supposed to graduate together! Diana please."
He put his head on the bed and he just cried.
Diana's dad went over to him and hugged him.
"This can't be happening! She can't be dead!" Cried frimzy.
I went over to frimzy and I hugged him. I hugged him tighter than usual. He looked over at me and he just cried.
"She's gone Alazai. My best friends gone."
I cried even more and I just sat there and hugged frimzy.

The paramedics showed up and they took Diana's body

When they took her body downstairs her sister Anna walked in. She was with her friend and she barley got home.
She saw Diana's body and she said
"What happened to sissy? Is she sick."
She looked at all of us and said
"Why are you guys sad?"
She was six years old. She didn't deserve this. No one does. It broke my heart.
Please comment your thoughts below and please please comment it means a lot to me❤️ thank you guys for the support