Chapter 20

Alazai's pov
-----------------
I looked around and everyone just stood still. They all looked shook.
Jose looked at me all confused.
"What do you mean?" He said.
"Nothing, forget about it." I said.
I grabbed my bag and I got in my car and drove back home.
I didn't want to ruin anything that Anahi and Jose had going on. I decided to just stay quiet about the whole situation.
Home
--------
I waited in my room for Ulyssa to come home. I got a text from Ricco.
Ricco❤️- hey. Are you okay?
Me- I'm fine thanks.
Ricco❤️- do you want to come over and talk about it?
Me-yeah sure, I'll be over in a few.
Ricco❤️- no I'll go pick you up baby girl.
Me-okay.
When he called me baby girl I smiled. It mad me feel happy. I texted Ulyssa to let her know I was gonna go over to riccos house for a bit.
Me- hey I'm gonna go over to riccos. I'll be back later on.
Bestie💙- okay, and dude things are getting out of hand here. Ricco just left and like Jose is talking mad crap about you. He's saying stupid shit.
I didn't know how to respond to that. I just ignored it and waited for Ricco to come.
I waited for about twenty minutes and I heard a car beep. I looked outside and it was Ricco.
I walked outside and got into the car.
"Hey." He said.
I gave him a faint smile and said "Hey."
He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his.
He started driving and I just smiled.
Riccos house
------------------
We finally got to his house and we went upstairs to his room.
I sat down in his bed and he sat down next to me.
"Hey I know this is a bad time but, I have a question." He said.
"What is it?"
"Well, I like you. Like a lot. You make me happy and I've never felt like this with any girl, like ever. I want to keep making memories with you, and I want you to be my girlfriend. Do you accept?" He said smiling.
I couldn't help but smile.
"Just kiss me." I said.
I smashed my lips onto his and we laid down on the bed and started making out. He broke the kiss and said
"So is that a yes."
I nodded. "Yes."
We continued to kiss and Ricco started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys. I have him a few hickeys and it started to get intense. He took off his shirt and I took off mine. We kept making out and Ricco started to take off my shorts. I broke the kiss and said
"Ricco wait, I'm a virgin..."
he got up and looked at me.
"It's okay, you don't have to do anything with me. If you're not ready I understand. I'll wait until you're ready."
I smiled and I hugged him.
He wrapped his arms around me and he kissed my forehead.
" we can just cuddle if you want." He said.
I nodded, and we laid down and fell asleep in each other's arms.
Please comment your thoughts below and I'll update in like 15 min 😂 I gotta update other books. But if this gets 10 comments I'll update 4 new chapters❤️ I promise.