Chapter 85

Alazai's pov:
"I've been looking all over for you! I missed you so much." He tried to give me a hug but I backed away.
"I can't say the same." I Said.
"I know I left you guys, but it was for the best. Just know that." He said.
I rolled my eyes, this guy was full of bullshit.
"Well I gotta go." I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm and said
"No you're gonna talk to me!"
"Yo bro get off of her. Who the hell are you." Said frimzy. Him and Ricco got in front of me and my dad just looked at them.
"She's my daughter you punks, I'm just trying to have a conversation with her." He said.
"Well it looks like she doesn't want to talk to you." Said Ricco.
He didn't say anything, he just walked off. He seemed pissed but I didn't care.
"Thank you guys so much." I Said.
"No problem, we got your back." Said Ricco.
The rest of the day was pretty fun. By the end of the night I was tired as hell.
We dropped Ricco off at his house and we headed back to ours.
When we got home I went straight upstairs.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower babe." I Said.
"Okay." Said frimzy.
Frimzy's pov:
I walked into the kitchen to get some water and my mom was sitting down at the kitchen table.
"Oh hey mama." I said.
"Mijo we need to talk." She said.
She had that serious look on her face, so I knew she meant business.
"You got a letter from Oklahoma today. You got a full ride scholarship." She paused for a moment.
"They're expecting you to go this September. They gave you a full ride to study engineering."
I didn't know what to say, yet I knew this was going to happen.
"What are you going to do? You can't miss this opportunity." She said.
"I don't know mom. I want to go, but I don't want to leave Alazai alone." I Said.
"Mijo you're going. Plain and simple. I don't want to hear anymore excuses." She got up from the table and she went upstairs.
I didn't know what to do, but I knew I had to tell Alazai.
I went upstairs and she was getting the bed ready.
"Alazai can I talk to you." I Said.
"Yeah what is it." She sat down on the bed and I sat down next to her.
"I have to go to Oklahoma this September." I Said.
She had a sad look on her face and I knew this was going to hurt her.
"I know.." she paused.
"Do what you have to do. I'll support you." She said. I gave her a hug, Alazai was the best, but I knew she wasn't really happy about me leaving.
Please comment your thoughts below and I'll try to update soon💜🌷