Chapter 94

Alazai's pov:
The ceremony was finally over and we all decided to meet up outside the venue. 
I walked outside the venue and waited for Ricco, Ulyssa, and frimzy to come out.
They finally came out and we all grouped hugged.
"We did it baby! Wooo!" Yelled Ricco.
"Damn right!" Yelled Jose.
We broke the group hug and Ulyssa said
"Damn, it's gonna suck without you guys."
"Yeah I know. Riccos moving tonight, and well I'm going to Texas and Jose is moving to Oklahoma." I Said.
"And I'm gonna be in New York." Said Ulyssa.
"We gotta make a promise to visit each other whenever we can. I don't want to lose touch with you guys." Said frimzy.
"Damn, this is it huh. This is the last time we'll be together as a group." Said Ricco.
"Yup, this is it. We made it through this together." I Said.
Riccos eyes started to water.
"Hey there now Yorba don't go all soft on me now." I Said.
He just laughed.
"I'm gonna miss you guys." I Said.
"I'll see y'all guys soon, I gotta start driving. It's a long way from here to Tennessee." Said Ricco.
He walked away and went to his car.
"Ulyssa come on! We gotta go, you gotta catch your flight." Yelled out ulyssas dad from his car.
"Well, I guess this is a see you later, it's never goodbye." She said.
I gave her a hug and she walked away.
"It's just you and me." I said to Jose.
"Always and forever." He Said.
"Let's go." I said.
We got into the car and we drove home.
Home:
When we got home Frimzy's mom and his sister were already home.
"I'm so proud of you two!" Said Frimzy's mom.
She gave us each a hug and she said
"You know what. Let's celebrate! Let's go out."
"Where?" Asked frimzy.
"Main event." She said.
"Yes or yes?" She asked.
We agreed to go and we headed to main event.
Main event:
We ordered food and we played the games. I had fun. This was the first time in a while that I've actually had fun, It felt good.
A few weeks later: late July
It's already July and I haven't really prepared to move. Jose went shopping a few weeks ago and brought some stuff for his new apartment he's going to get in Oklahoma, but I haven't done anything.
I had to head over to Texas in August, because I had to settle in.
I was also stressed about the whole case on my dad. It was already July, and there was still no news on him. The last update I got was in June, and he was seen in Chicago, but they never found him.
I was sitting in the living room and  frimzy walked in with a bunch of boxes.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"It's just some stuff for the apartment. I'm getting everything ready. I leave in like three weeks." He Said.
"Damn. I still haven't gotten anything.
I need to though." I Said
"If you want I'll take you shopping." He Said.
"Nah, it's okay."
I was kind of too depressed to go shopping. I knew it was going to be hard without frimzy or anyone there to help me. I didn't know anyone in Texas, which was going to make it harder for me to adjust.
Please comment your thoughts below 🌷 I'm finishing this book today guys so please show some love💜 lets get them comments and votes

Confused: Frimzy and Itsriccotho fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें