Chapter 55

Frimzy's pov
------------------
I couldn't believe what they just told me. This couldn't be happening, not to me. My mom couldn't be paralyzed.
I went to go sit down and I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I just cried and cried.
Alazai's pov
------------------
Frimzy went to go sit down and when he did, he just cried. He couldn't stop crying. I looked over and Ricco wasn't there anymore. Maybe he went home.
I tried to comfort frimzy, I didn't want him to get sick from all the stress and pain he was feeling.
Riccos pov
----------------
I went up to the front desk and I asked if I could see soy. They said yes and I went over to his room.
He was laying down in bed watching criminal minds and he looked over at me.
"Yooo what's good bro."
"Uh hey, you feeling better?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess. Now everyone is gonna call me suicide soy." He said.
"Nah, they won't." I said.
"Listen bro I'm re...."
Soy cut me off.
"I know what you're gonna say. It's not your fault okay. I did it because there was other shit going on. I know you've been a complete asshole to me, but I forgive you."
Why would soy forgive me? After everything I've done.
"I'm still sorry. I love you man." I went over to give him a hug and he said
"I love you too shit stick."
We both just laughed. I missed having this sawyer.
Short chapter Ik, but I'll update tomorrow after my dad gets his surgery❤️ I love you all and thank you guys for all the prayers and support❤️it means the world to me.