Chaper 29

Alazai's pov
-----------------
We got in the car and we headed over to riccos dads house. I haven't met his dad yet and he really wanted me to meet him. I was nervous, what if he didn't like me? What if he thought I wasn't good enough for Ricco?
"Hey babe you good?" He asked.
"Um, I'm just a little nervous." I said.
"Don't be, I'm sure he'll  love you."
After a two hour drive we finally got to the house. The house was a normal one story house and it looked pretty cute.
We got out of the car and we walked up to the front door.
Ricco ringed the doorbell and we just waited. I felt my stomach flop, I started to feel sick.
The door opened and it was some guy with blonde hair.
"What's up bro! I missed you." He said.
He hugged Ricco and Ricco said
"I missed you too bro, and this is my girlfriend Alazai." I smiled and shook his hand.
"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm sowyer . You're really pretty by the way, and Ricco has talked so much about you."
"Well thanks, and nice to meet you too." I said

We walked inside and riccos dad was sitting in the living room

When he saw Ricco he got up and he hugged him.
"There's my boy, how you doing?" He asked.
"I'm good dad thanks. Oh and this is my girlfriend Alazai." Ricco hugged me and his dad just laughed.
He shook my hand and said
"Hey, nice to meet you. My son did good cause you're very pretty."
"Thanks." I said smiling.
Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad.
Please comment below. And if we get 15 comments I'll update. No cheating.