Chapter 96

Alazai's pov:
I got home and I went upstairs to go tell frimzy I was leaving.
I walked into the room and he was putting boxes in the closet.
"Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Yeah what's up?"
"I'm gonna fly out to Tennessee tomorrow. Ricco wants to baptize Abbigail this weekend and he asked me to fly down there. It's only for the weekend."
"Okay, that's fine. This will give me time to pack and get everything ready. Next week is when I'm gonna drive to Oklahoma and take all my stuff down there, that way when I leave I can just fly down there and not worry about everything else." He Said.
"Okay, sounds good." I Said.
I went  down to the basement and I grabbed a suitcase and started packing. I didn't pack much because I knew I would only be staying there for a few days.
Next day:
I woke up around 5am and I got ready to head to the airport. I grabbed my suitcase and I loaded my stuff into the car. I asked frimzy to take me because I didn't want to leave my car there at the airport.
I got to the airport and I checked in and went through security.
I waited at my gate and after a few minutes it was time to board the plane.
Airport: in Tennessee.
I landed in Tennessee at about 8:30 am and Ricco was there waiting for me at the gate.
"Hey!" He gave me a hug and I said
"Hey."
He grabbed my bags and we left.
Riccos house:
We walked into his house and damn it was nice.
"This is your house!?" I Said in shock.
"Yup, four bedrooms and three baths." He Said.
"Let me show you your room." He Said.
We went upstairs and he set my things down on the bed.
"The bathroom is like right across the hall, and you know whatever I have is yours too." He Said.
"Thanks, I appreciate it." I Said.
We both sat down on the bed and he asked
"How you been?"
"To be honest with you, I've been kinda shitty. I don't know maybe it's because everyone I love is leaving."
"Yeah I know how you feel. I feel the same way right now, but you know I gotta stay strong for Abbigail."
"Yeah I know." I Said.
"Well I'll let you get settled."
He got up and left the room.
I sat there on the bed,thinking. Thinking about how everything was going to change in just a few weeks.
Next day:
After we baptized Abbigail I had to catch a flight back home because I couldn't stay in Tennessee for too long. I had to get ready to go to Texas. I said my goodbyes to everyone and I headed to the airport.
Please comment your thoughts below ❤️