Chapter 25

Frimzy's pov
-----------------
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When Alexis walked off the stage I just stood there. I was frozen, I couldn't move. I looked over and Alazai and her friends had went outside to see what was up with Alexis. I went outside to go find Anahi.
She was sitting down on the bench outside the venue and she was just crying. I walked up to her and she just looked at me.
She stood up and she tried to hug me. I backed away.
"Get the fuck away from me!" I said.
"But babe list..."
I cut her off.
"No fuck that! You fucked one of my friends Anahi, what the fuck is wrong with you! I actually fucking loved you. I gave you my time I gave you everything!" I felt tears running down my face. She tried to grab me but I pushed her away.
Geo came running from out of the venue and he grabbed me.
"Bro chill!" He said.
I turned around and I punched him right in his jaw.
"Fuck you!" I said. He grabbed his jaw and just looked at me.
I walked off and I went home. I was tired of all the bullshit.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
The girls and I went over to check on Alexis. She was sitting on one of the cars in the parking lot.
"Bro what was that back there?" Said Ulyssa.
"That bitch deserved it. She ruined my dress, and she made Alazai's life hell. So I don't care how that hoe feels. I did what I did because she needed it so she could stop acting like a bitch." Said Alexis.
"You're savage as fuck. I might as well call you 21 savages sister." Said Diana.
Alexis just laughed.
"Well, let's head home. Hopefully this will all clear up soon." I said.
Ricco came out of the venue and he came over to us.
"Hey are you guys okay? Do y'all wanna head home now." He asked.
"Yeah. We're ready to go." I said.
Ricco called the limo driver and we left.
We dropped off everyone at their houses and we finally got to ulyssas house.
"Hey you coming or are you gonna stay with Ricco?" She asked.
"No, I'm gonna stay with Ricco. Since it's the weekend and all."
"Well come get some clothes, cause I know you don't wanna sleep in that dress." She said looking at me up and down.
I got out of the limo and I went to get a few clothes. I got my clothes and I headed back to the limo.
We pulled up to riccos house and we went straight up into his room.
I flopped down on his bed and just said "ugh, I'm so tired."
I looked over to my right and all I saw was Ricco taking of his suit. He was shirtless and he was just in his boxers.
"Damn my baby sure does look fine without any clothes." I said biting my lip.
He just laughed and said
"I know I do, but anyway babe I'll be back I gotta go downstairs and tell my mom your spending the night.
"Well before you do that, you might want to go put on some pants." I said laughing.
He laughed and grabbed some shorts from his drawer.
My phone went off and it was a text from Jose.
Jose- hey. I'm sorry about everything. I know you hate me, but I just wanted to let you know that I should have listened to you at the lake that day. I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you. Hopefully we can be friends again.
I didn't know what to say to him. I just put my phone on the bed and waited for Ricco.
Please comment your thoughts below and I'll make it easy this time 😂 let's get 4 comments and I'll update. Cause Ik y'all love this story.