Chapter 61

Alazai's pov
-----------------
The first person that was in the room when I woke up was frimzy.
I was so happy to see him.
I didn't really remember what happened, I only remember stopping at a stop light and that's it.
"What happened?" I asked
He looked at me and he just sighed.
"You were in an accident. You took your foot off of the brake when you passed out, and another car smashed into you."
All I could think about was my baby.  I started to freak out.
"What happened to the baby? Is it okay? Did I lose it?"
Frimzy just hugged me and said
"The baby is okay. The doctor said you both got lucky. Don't worry baby, it's gonna be okay."
I had a huge weight lifted off my chest. I was relieved my baby was okay.
After a while the doctor came in and gave us our discharge papers.
We left the hospital and hoped for the best.
2 months later...
It's been two months since the accident and things have kinda changed.
I moved in with frimzy and his mom, because they thought it was best if I did so they could watch over me. Jayden is still in rehab but he's doing way better. Frimzy's sister lupe also moved back in with her mom.
I woke up around 7:00 am and I got ready for school.
Once we were all ready frimzy started the car and we headed to school.
We pulled up to the school and Ulyssa was in the front waiting for me.
She ran over to the car and she said
"Bro guess what!"
I grabbed my bag and walked with her.
"What?" I said.
"Mya's water broke last night at like 3 in the morning. Ricco texted me right when it happened. He told me to tell you if you wanted to go to the hospital and visit you can."
Oh my god! I thought.
Ricco was going to be a dad any minute.
"Wait wasn't she only like seven months in?" I said.
"Yeah, that's why I want to go right now to see how the baby and Ricco are doing." She said.
"Well let's go, I mean one day of not going to school isn't gonna hurt anyone." I said.
Ulyssa and me got into her car and we drove over to the hospital.
Please comment your thoughts below and I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy with school. I'll update soon💜 but let's get 15 comments ⭐️🌸