Chapter 13

Alazai's pov
-----------------
I ran into one of the stalls and I just tried to calm down.
"Keep calm, just breathe Alazai." I said to myself.
I left the bathroom and I headed to my third period.
Thirds and forth period went by pretty fast and if was time for Lunch. I walked to Ulyssas locker because that's where we were gonna meet to walk to lunch.
Ulyssa was walking towards me and she said "hey, you ready."
"Yeah." I said.
"So I heard that Joses girlfriend is moving schools. She's moving to like Kansas or something like that." Said Ulyssa.
"Are you serious? How do you know?" I asked.
"Well, Diana talks to her and so does Ariel. They told me this morning in second period."
Damn. Anahi was moving. Did this mean Jose would leave too?
We got to the cafeteria and we sat at our usual table. Frimzy was sitting with his friends and Ricco was with some new people that he met.
"Hey Alazai!" Said Diana.
"Hey." I waved.
Ariel, alexis, Diana, and Blake were all sitting at the table. Julian and Jovani were sitting with Ricco at his table.
I saw Ariel and Blake hugging each other really tight.
I looked at them and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you two like a thing now?" I said
"Yeah,he asked me out a few days ago." Said Ariel smiling.
"Must be nice." I said pretending to cry.
"Girls stop, let's go get food I'm starving." Said Ulyssa.
We walked to the luck line and we waited.
Ulyssa looked out the window and looked back at me.
"Damn it's raining really bad out there, it looks like there's a tornado or some shit." She said.
"Damn I know, hopefully it's just a storm." I said.
As we got closer to the front of the line Jose and Anahi got behind us.
Great. Ulyssa waved at anahi and said
"Oh hey Anahi."
"Hey Ulyssa." She waved back.
I nudged her with my elbow and whispered.
"Really! You really had to do that."
"Sorry gosh." She said putting her hands up.
We got our food and went to the table to sit down. Before we could even sit down the lights went out. The whole school went dark.
"What just happened." I said.
"The lights went out dummy." Said Ulyssa.
"Well we're fucked." I said.
"Woooo lights out time to get freaky!" Someone yelled out.
We all just laughed.
"Okay, everyone the power is out so, you all may go home for the day." Announced the principal on the mega phone.
"Yes! Thank god." Said ulyssa. I said goodbye to everyone and I got in my car and drove home.
Home
--------
I got home and I went straight up to my room. My brother still wasn't back from work so I had the house to myself.
I kept thinking about the whole Anahi moving subject, and I wanted to see if it was true. So I texted Jose.
Me- hey....I have a question. I heard that Anahi is moving. Is that true? Or is it just a rumor?

I locked my phone and I waited for a response.
Please comment your thoughts below❤️ thank you