Chapter 72

Ulyssas pov
------------------
I walked outside to go get my purse from the car and I saw Alazai passed out on the floor. I ran over to her and she was out cold.
"Alazai wake up! What happened!" I said panicking.
I ran back inside and I went to the kitchen to go get Frimzy's mom.
"Alazai passed out again! We need to get her to the hospital!" I yelled.
She dropped everything she was doing and she ran outside with me.
She helped me get her into the car and once we got her in the car I went to go get frimzy.
I ran upstairs and I said
"Let's go, Alazai got sick again."
He just looked at me with concern.
"Fuck." He said.
He got up and I walked him to the car.
I really hope Alazai and the baby were okay.
Frimzy's pov
-------------------
We finally got to the hospital and they took Alazai in immediately.
We all sat in the waiting room nervous.
This was the fifth time Alazai has gotten sick. I was really starting to worry about her health and our babies.
"It's gonna be okay mijo. Keep your head up. They're gonna be fine." Said my mom. She patted me on the back and she gave me a slight smile.
I looked up and the doctor was walking towards us.
"Are you Jose?" He asked.
"Yes sir, how is Alazai and my baby?" I asked nervously.
"Well she's fine, but the baby is not. If you guys do decide to have this baby, he will have major complications. The baby does have Down syndrome. I know that is hard to hear, but I don't know how else to explain it to you. That's the main reason why your girlfriend is getting sick. The baby is taking all her nutrients and that's causing complications. The best thing for you and her is to abort the baby. I'm sorry."
Did he just tell me to abort my baby because he has Down syndrome?
I looked over at my mom and she was just in shock.
"What am I gonna do mom? We can't abort the baby just because he has Down syndrome, but it's also hurting Alazai and I don't want to loose her or the baby."
She gave me a tight hug and she said
"She's gonna be fine. You two just got to be there for each other. You're not going to abort this baby either. God does things for a reason. You two are strong. You're gonna get through this." My mom was right. We're both strong people. We can get through this, it would just take time.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's get 12 comments ❤️