Chapter 57

Alazai's pov
-----------------
"What what? I don't have a sister." I said
"Yes you do. I'm your sister. I was born two years after you. I'm sixteen. Our mom put me up for adoption right after she had me because she knew she was getting sick." She said.
It didn't make any sense. How can I have a sister?
"My mom wouldn't do that. She wouldn't leave her child." I said.
"She had to leave me. She couldn't forgive  herself for leaving her youngest daughter to  grow up with out a mom."
I had to talk more with this girl. I needed to know more.
"Come with me. We're gonna talk about this a little more."
She followed me to my car and we headed to my house.
When we got there we both walked into the living room and we sat down.
"So why are you barley coming back?" I asked.
"Well I was in a home with this family for thirteen years. After that I got pregnant with a little baby boy. I ran away and I had the baby after a few months. They didn't want me back there, they thought I was a disgrace to the family for having a baby. I took my baby with me and I found out I had a sister a few weeks after I gave birth. I have him right now with me but he's with a friend. I bought a plane ticket and well I came looking for you."
"How old is your son?"
"He's two ." She said smiling.
"So where are you gonna stay?" I asked.
"Well I'm with a friend right now but it's only temporary."
I felt bad for her. I wanted to take her son and her in. I couldn't leave them staying from house to house like that.
"Well you can stay with me. We have four rooms and only me and Jayden live here." I said.
She smiled and she started to get watery eyes.
"Thank you." She said
I just smiled. It was the least I could do for her and her son.
Frimzy's pov
-------------------
The doctor finally let me see my mom. I walked into the room and she was just laying there. She looked so pale, she looked almost dead.
I went over to her bed and I cried.  I hated seeing my mom like this.
I knew I wouldn't be able to afford her medical bills and her medical equipment. We didn't have enough money coming in.
"Where's my mom!" I heard a girl yell.
All of a sudden some girl with brown hair ran into the room crying.

She went over to my moms bed and she just cried

"Mom!" She cried.
She looked up at me and she said
"Who are you?"
"Who are you?" I said.
"I'm lupe. I'm her daughter." She said.
What the fuck I thought.
Please comment your thoughts below and please vote and share this book💜💜💜