Chapter 83

Alazai's pov:
"What do you mean he's back!?" I asked.
"He's back! He showed up all of a sudden after like ten years of not being there for us. He said he sent you a letter or something like that." Said Jayden.
The note I found a while back was from my dad. I would have never guessed it was from him. Why did he want to be in contact with us again?
"But why? Why after all these years." I asked.
"I don't know, but I wouldn't trust him. If he talks to you, talk to him, but don't tell him anything to personal you know." He Said.
I nodded.
"Got it."
"So guess what!" I Said smiling.
"What?"
"Everything is going good with the baby, the doctor said that he's getting better." I Said.
He smiled and he gave me a hug.
"Damn sis! That's good. I'm glad my little nephew is doing better, and I'm glad you're getting better too."
"Thanks, well I'm gonna get going. I'm kinda tired and me and Jose planned on going to the state fair tonight." I Said.
"Okay." We hugged each other and me and Jose left.
Home:
When we got home Frimzy's mom was in the living room watching her novela.
"Oh hey, Alazai I'm glad you're home. We need to talk."
"About what?" I asked.
"Well, Mya left Ricco all alone with Abbigail. She's not coming back and now Ricco doesn't know what to do. I decided that we will help him out. He needs all the help he can get. I'll babysit Abbigail while he's at school and I'll help provide all the babies needs." She said.
Damn how could mya just run up and leave like that? I never thought she would do something like that.
"That's fine, I'll try and help out as much as I can." I Said.
I decided to invite Ricco with us to the fair. I knew he was feeling down, he needed to go out and have some fun with his daughter.
I went upstairs with frimzy and we both got ready.
"Babe is it okay if Ricco comes with us to the fair?" I asked.
"Alazai you don't even have to ask me, you know my answer. Yes he can come. Why would I say no?" He said.
I smiled and I gave him a hug.
"Love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said. He kissed my forehead and we continued to get ready.
I called Ricco and I asked him if he wanted to come with us and he agreed.
I hope this night goes good.
Please comment your thoughts below 💜