Chapter 43

Alazai's pov
2 weeks later...
---------------------
Two weeks have passed since Diana's death. The good thing is that we were on winter break so no one had to miss school.
I haven't talked to Ricco in over two weeks. He's tried to call and text me, but I blocked his number.
Last week the hospital sent my brother to rehab. He's going to be there for a year.
Frimzy isn't in town. Him and his family went to Colorado for Christmas.
Ulyssa has been really depressed, she stopped eating and she's starting to lose a lot of weight.
Alexis is doing good, she tries to distract herself by working out.
Me on the other hand, I'm a mess.
I stopped caring about a lot of things and I've just been trying to live each day.
Riccos pov
--------------
I was sitting down in my living room watching tv. Soi stopped talking to me and he blocked my number. I haven't talked to mya either.
I checked my phone and I had a message from mya.
I opened it and it read
Mya- hey....um idk how to tell you this but I'm pregnant...
I scrolled down more and i saw the picture of the pregnancy test.

Im fucked. I thought.
Alazai's pov
-----------------
I was eating cereal in my room watching Netflix when I got a text from Ulyssa.
Bestie💙- hey do you want to hang out today at my place? We can watch movies and eat if you want.
Me- yeah sure. I'll pick you up and we can go to target to get some food.
Bestie💙- okay 💖
I got out of bed and I threw on some sweats and a hoodie and I headed over to pick up Ulyssa.
I got to her house and I beeped the horn for her to come outside.
She got into the car and I noticed that she dyed her hair.
"Did you dye your hair?" I asked.
"Yeah, I needed a change. Do you like it?"
"It's cute. It's a good color for you." I said smiling.

" I said smiling

"Thanks." She said.
"No problem now let's go get some food." I said.
We got to target and Ulyssa grabbed a shopping cart. We grabbed all sorts of junk food, cause that's all we really ate.
We walked by the baby aisle because we had to go through there in order to get to the chips and drinks.
As we walked by Ulyssa said
"Hey is that Ricco and mya?"
I looked over and Ricco was putting diapers into the shopping cart.
"Bro you don't think she's..." said Ulyssa while making a baby bump motion.
"I don't know. Let's go ask." I said.
We walked over to them and I asked
"So, I see y'all are buying pampers. Who's prego?"
Ricco looked at mya and he just said
"Um mya is pregnant. I'm the dad."
Ulyssa got wide eyed and said
"Holy fuck! You probably should have wrapped up your little man better."
Ulyssa was right, he should have wrapped up Kanye.
Please comment your thoughts below and let's get 15 comments . Only last fam members would understand why I put Kanye 😂😂💀